© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Tuesday 25 October 2016

SHOWER GEL | SIMPLY FLORAL | ROSE | WOOLWORTHS

Good Morning, Beauties!

How are you doing today? I'm very happy today, since the sun are shining today in Cape Town and there are nothing better than to feel the warmth of the sun on your skin and to have a lovely bath in the evening with Woolworths Simply Floral Shower Gel.


During this time of the year everyone are just looking forward to Friday or for the end of the year when they can go on the holiday. Come on admit it, you feel overworked, unmotivated, tired...do i need to go on!?  I think not. Sorry that i was MIA for a while regarding blogging, but the hay-fever have taken me for a surprise this time of the year, usually i don't have it this bad, but today i feel almost my old self.

I think it's important for us to put some time alone (me time) forget about everybody else and take the time to smell the roses - in this case the soft aroma of the Shower Gel from Woolworths that retails for R59.95.

MY EXPERIENCE:  I have felt so relaxed with the subtle scent of the Shower Gel that i've used. It's really not heavy scented like some products and my skin felt so smooth afterwards. We can have our rose garden indoors! with added Vitamin E our skin will love it! Mine did and i think that your would too....

RANGE: Lavender / Rose

VOLUME: 200ml

AVAILABLE: Woolworths

Have you tried any of these ranges from Woolworths? Which one was your favourite?

Stay blessed,



9 comments:

  1. I'm all about bath and shower indulgences! The color of the gel is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the lavender and rose combo smells lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a combo of lavender and rose. Their are two variants out rose & lavender, but yes i think the lavender will also be wonderful to use.

      Delete
  3. I am not very fond of floral products, but this sounds lovely. I might give it a try this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. while I love rose scents, I dislike heavily scented products. This sounds like a good balance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why i like this one, it very subtle! Perfect for the warmer season and just to relax in the tub...

      Delete