© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Thursday 27 October 2016

HOBBY POLISH BLOGGER PRESENT: BLOODY FINGER PRINT NAIL ART

Hello Beauties,

Another week almost gone and it's leading up to Halloween not that we as South African actually celebrate these days.  Our church actually reminds us every year not to take part in any Halloween activities. But i like to do some nail art that reflects Halloween.

I was inspired this time by a video that i've seen on YouTube from Hayls World.  If you want to see how easy it actually is to recreated this look you can watch it here.


From time to time i like to watch a video online to gain some new ideas / inspiration to do for an nail art theme. 


My first attempt of doing a bloody finger print nail art look. I don't think that you can actually mess this look up, since hey it's like a vampy look. Bloody looks are never clean or should i rather say neat!  Do you like this look? 


Here's a close up that I've taken later the day. I kinds like this one. 

I used the following products to create this nail art theme. 

  • essence the gel nail polish base coat.
  • essence the gel nail polish colour intensifying base #33 wild white ways
  • essence the gel nail polish #16 fame fatal  
  • Old writing paper (1 -2 sheets)
  • 1 cotton pad (dipped in nail polish remover) to clean my index finger that was my "stamper"
First i have applied the base coat, it dried quickly then i applied one coat of wild white ways and i let that dry completely. I've used an old piece of writing paper and dabbed fame fatal nail polish on it and the i used my index finger and dabbed my finger in the polish and print the excess polish of until i felt the print would look great on my finger and continue to repeat this process on all my nails. 

I haven't used a top coat on my nail (you could if you want to), but i have decided against it, since i wanted to feel the actual print.  If i had used the top coat, it would given it a shiny look that i didn't want to have. 

Please do keep an eye out, since i will do one more Halloween mani for Monday - stay tuned. 

It's almost weekend - keep you shin up! 













16 comments:

  1. Awww so cool ! Love this nail look ! Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for liking it! Something different than the usual!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Sure it is - i like to do something different every year!

      Delete

  4. Love your post!!

    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts.

    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool nail art! It's grim in such a cool way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look awesome!! I have to try this next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So easy and so scary looking! Love it!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete