© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 31 October 2016

HALLOWEEN MANI INSPIRED BY SKULL PSYCHO ENERGY DRINK

Hallo Beauties,

How are you doing today?  I can finally say that my hay-fever are under control at last! In the beginning it was terrible!  Today It's Halloween - the day of the dead.  So I'm going to share my last Halloween mani with you.


When my father showed me this can which he have picked up I was thinking,,,Uhm..this looks interesting!  So I just washed the can and started to think...and I've decided to paint some eyes on my nails and after that i thought to myself there's something missing!  So i took my nail art brush and painted a little stroke that would resemble the mouth.


Hopefully with more practice my nail art skills would improve, but i think it's somewhat cute!? Should Halloween nail art be cute?  What are you opinion regarding Halloween - should it just be scary?


NAIL POLISHED USED:
  • essence the gel nail polish #46 black is back
  • essence the gel nail polish #33 wild white ways (colour intensifying base )
  • eesence the gel nail polish #16 fame fatal 
  • essence the gel nail polish #27 don't be shy!
  • Euphoria nail enamel (glow in the dark)  - I've used this nail enamel over the green mouth which i've painted. 


Enjoy your day with some sweets! I've already started to eaten my sweets...




















Your welcome to tell me what are your plans for tonight? Do you celebrate in any way Halloween?













9 comments: