© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Friday 1 December 2017

November Empties

Hello Beauties,

Another month have come to an end and so have I used some products that I would love to give a little review on them and also to inform you if they are still on the market or not etc.

November Empties Beauty Products Used | OH So Heavenly Impulse ENJOY

Last month I have finished three products from different brands and they are OH So Heavenly, ENJOY and lastly Impulse.


I have last week used the last of this Body Spray from Impulse and that was also the time when my cousin was traveling to London of all places! I have literally visited her facebook profile to see all the interesting places that she have visited etc.

I wish I could have been there, since photography are one of my hobbies and it would be SO great just to take awesome pictures and not to mention certain icons like the red telephone booth, the busses and the Big Ben, but unfortunately The Big Ben have been surrounded with scaffolding all around them. BUMMER

Maybe I'm just a lost cause, I read too many romantic novels or it could simply be that during December everyone wants to feel loved, but places like London, Paris & New York seems like the place to be....

I have already wrote a review on the Paris Body Spray so you are welcome to read it here

Next up on my list would definitely to go and spot the London Spray that are part of the City Collection.

Impulse City Collection London

Impulse 
City Collection
London
Perfumed Body Spray

I just love the inscription at the back of the canister:
"Have you ever been seduced by a romantic walk along London bridge? Use New Impulse London, with a blend of sandalwood, vanilla and grapefruit scents, and live the magic of the trendiest city. Spray it all over your body and enjoy it's captivating scent!"
Impulse was my first brand of body spray's that I started using many years ago and I still find them captivating, however this particular scent aren't my favourite one. So I wouldn't repurchase this one again.

OH So Heavenly CLASSIC CARE Moisture Burst Exfolicating Body Scrub
OH So Heavenly
CLASSIC CARE
Moisture Burst
EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB 
DISCONTINUED 

Many of you are well aware of OH So Heavenly that are exclusively available only at Clicks stores.

This year they have celebrated their 16th year. They have made their first appearance in November 2001 with a few product in selected Clicks stores.

I have to admit that was the first brand of Body Scrubs that I've used and I was hoping that they would be making other fragrances,but sadly I have found that this product aren't being manufactured anymore.  So if you spot on in a Clicks store then you would be lucky that it would be the last one ever that you would find from them. 

Previously this scrub came in a tube and not in a tub like this. The first time that I have written about them are here and then I have written the first empty post about them here 

If you have used OH So Heavenly Body Scrubs before what are your viewpoints regarding them? Or do you think that there are better body scrubs on the market? If so could you inform me, since I would like to know what you are using instead. 

However I have looked at another brand called Sorbet and they have came to the rescue and I have posted on my Facebook Page earlier about them. 

Leah Beauty Facebook Post Sorbet Body Scrub

At the end of this month I will do a review on Sorbet Sensual Polish up salt scrub. It a first time for me by using a salt scrub. Also if you are using Sorbet what are your viewpoints regarding them? 

ENJOY are relatively new on the market and I think that not many of you would be aware of them, but they are also exclusively available at Clicks stores. 

ENJOY and how they are enjoying life - the scoop 
"Inspired by lifestyles and experiences, we strive to capture and bottle the essence of life’s adventures inside our fun, vivacious products!
Each range is beautifully fragranced and tells a unique story, appealing to the ways in which life can be savoured!
Explore our range of products and discover how you enjoy living life!"
ENJOY Flirty Fun Body Mist

ENJOY 
Flirty Fun
sweet temptations
BODY MIST 

I find Flirty Fun to be a lovely Body Mist to use during the Winter season, since during the Summer time I would find it too overpowering for me. i like to use a light body Mist during Summer and winter this one are a real treat. It's a brand that I have fallen in love with last year. For a first time review you can read it here what I have written about the the body mist. 

Would I recommend this product? Yes, I would and I would use it in the future again. 

Want to know what other products are in this particular range then you are welcome to read here 

Stay beautiful,


No comments:

Post a Comment