© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Sunday 3 December 2017

What Is In My Handbag

Hello Beauties,

I want to ask you today the following question.  Have you ever heard the following statement that some people  or rather men makes about a woman's handbag. "Be careful there might be a spare wheel at the bottom of your handbag! " Or something similar likes this!? I wonder why they make these kind of statements at all!

Well today I'm going to tell you and give you a sneak peek at mine....

What Is In My Handbag_tempo tissues_Oh So Heavenly CupCake Kisses Bubble Balm,Sunglasses, Avene Thermale Spring Water, OOh So Heavenly City Breaks On The Go Handbag essentials Hand Cream, Impulse Dynamique, ID, Purse, Cellphone


When I was very young I have always wondered why my Mom had a handbag, but my Dad didn't carry any bag at all! I couldn't understand that, since everyone use the same kind of stuff .

It's only later that I have realised that men have pocket(s) in there clothes where woman clothes doesn't always have and if they do have pocket it wouldn't look any good with pockets that are bulging out. 

Tempo Tissues Complete Care

Tempo 
Complete Care 

The one thing that I definitely can't leave the house are my tissues!  I always have the sniffs when i'm in a shopping mall and then my nose wants to run like hell or when I'm eating. I can understand when I'm busy eating, since the heat of the food goes up into your nose so basically it just steam that have been condensated. Another reason are that I suffer from hayfever at the moment, since it's sunny weather in full swing with the occasional rainy day that we are having. 

I have written a full review of this post last year and there are three different variations available. To read my review you can click here

Avene Thermale Spring Water

Avene
Eau Thermale Spring Water

I have to say that this baby are a real life saviour for me on extremely hot days and also on day that I have a high fever when I have a cold. I'm wired in a way that I just cant stand heat at all. The moment I feel that my forehead are too hot then I know if my temperature are not going to drop i will probably faint. It's like an instant "cooling aid" for me. 

 I have also written a full review of Avene Eau Thermale Spring Water earlier this year and you can read it here 

Oh So Heavenly Cupcake Kisses Bubble Balm

Oh So Heavenly
Cupcake Kisses Bubble Balm

My bottom lip tends to peel in the Summer time. Yes you read correctly only my bottom lip. So I make sure that I have a lip balm near me at all times. When I feel I need to moisturise my lips I have one at hand. I can tell you that these are really great balms and that my bottom lip doesn't peel off like before and it's soft and moist. 

I have written a full review of this Cupcake Kisses balm here  . I have to mention that Oh So Heavenly have released more variations since my previous post. To see the full range of bubble balms that are available in stores you can click here 

I have purchased the other flavours, but haven't tested them out yet. I will write a full review on the others once I have tested them out. So please do keep a look out for that blog post. 

Impulse dynamique

Impulse
dynamique 

During the warmer seasons it's more important to smell fresh. This month I have a new Impulse that I have just started to use. On the canister it states the following: 

"The bouquet of fragrances from Impulse will make you feel incredible gorgeous and inspire romantic reactions in men."
I'm not to sure about the statement above, but it's the seasons of miracles so I guess I will have to see if something romantic will happen this December.  So who know - right!?

However I will give you feedback once I have used it over a longer period. 

Oh So Heavenly Dream Escapes City Breaks On The Go Handbag Essential Hand Cream

Oh So Heavenly 
DREAM ESCAPES - CITY BREAKS
On The Go
HANDBAG ESSENTIALS
HAND CREAM 
DISCONTINUED 

 At the moment I have a hand cream in my bag that aren't in the market anymore, it was in my dresser and I have somewhat forgot that I still have this one. I'm sure that most of us have creams that haven't been used. I receive hand creams from friends many times and you can only use that much! I don't like to give gift's away and they still look in a good condition. 

Other items in my bag are my ID book, cellphone, purse and keys. Sometimes there might be other items also inside like Peppermints, toothpicks and a pen. 

Please tell me what are in your handbag. 

Enjoy your Sunday beauties, 


2 comments:

  1. Oe, jy het sulke "lekker" goeters in jou handsak en dit kom meeste van die tyd baie handig tepas. Ons vrouens moet ons bietjie "pep" en dan ook help dit om n tweezer, skertjie, kammetjie en allerhande dingetjies in die handsak te he wet wipes. Die handsak word al hoe groter veral wanneer jy vir kinders EN die man moet inpak :D :D :D
    Dankie vir hierdie blog - ek het dit geniet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankie Kietie, dat jy die inskrywing geniet het. Ek dink elke handsak verskil maar, want jy noem dat jy moet inpak vir jou man ook, maar in die geval van my Ma het sy nooit nodig gehad om vir my Pa in te pak nie. Al wat my pa altyd by hom dra is sy bestuurderslisensie en ID asook n sakdoek. rennies hou hy in sy broeksak of so nie in die mosienes van die motor. Kammetjie veral in jou geval, want jy het kort hare ek sal sekerlik n borsel moet inpak as ek my hare die slag wel los dra, maar meestal is myne maar vas.

      Delete