© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Thursday 20 December 2018

VOTE FOR ME IN THE SA BLOG AWARDS

To be honest I wasn't going to enter the SA Blog Awards this year, but some have told me that I write very well... 

Vote for me in the sa blog awards

So I have decided to enter this year. If you liked the content that I have blogged this year then I would appreciate if you would vote for me via this link: 
 http://website.sablogawards.com/2018/vote/voteforme/725,760 

In order to confirm your vote you would receive an confirmation 
e-mail that you need to click on and if you click on another blog in the Lifestyle or Religious/Spirituality category after you voted for Blue Poinsettia it would be discounted. 

Thank you for reading this post and especially if you have voted for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment