© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Thursday 3 January 2019

Bramley Coconut & Vanilla | Gifts from Nature Range

Good Morning! 

Who has told you that Christmas is over!? If I'm not mistaken I believe we still have a few days left until 6th January to still feel that Chrismassy vibe! 

I just have the products to let those vibes of Christmas last a bit longer for you! 

Bramley Coconut & Vanilla | Gifts from Nature Range

I was so excited when I have opened these goodies!  Oh my word, they smell just like Christmas that was being captured in these goodies from Bramley

Bramley Coconut and vanilla Tissue Oil

 Bramley Coconut & Vanilla Tissue Oil - R 22.90

Pamper your skin with this luxurious blend of Nature's riches, therapeutic oils.  A true 'gift from nature' in helping to prevent stretch marks and assisting with an improvement in skin texture and tone. The silky soft, yet rich texture, spreads easily and is quickly absorbed resulting in a smoother, softer and more radiant skin. 

I have added a little tissue oil to my bath water and you can imagine that the room has smelled amazing! That was such a relaxing bath that I hadn't had in a very long time. 

I have also used the tissue oil to give my cuticles some extra TLC or you can also use this product to apply it directly unto your skin! 

This bottle is worth every penny! 

Bramley Coconut and vanilla Hand Cream

Bramley Coconut and Vanilla Hand Cream - R 15.99

This therapeutic hand treatment contains a wonderful blend of coconut oil and vanilla extract, to help improve hand, nail and cuticle condition. 

A lux 'gift from nature' in a tube, with a silky soft, yet rich texture, that spreads easily and is quickly absorbed.  What's more the sweet, heavenly scent is utterly delicious and will linger on your hands for hours. 

I have used the hand cream for a while now and I can tell you that my hands are feeling soft and smooth.  The hand cream is always at my bedside table so every night I use this on my hands, but I can't say that the scent lasts for hours since I'm busy during the day with a various task. 

Bramley Coconut and Vanilla Body Butter
Bramley Coconut and Vanilla Body Butter - R 17.99

Treat your skin to the therapeutic nourishment of Nature's riches oils.  This unique blend of coconut oil and vanilla extract has a luxurious silky feel and is quickly absorbed.  The restorative combination improves skin texture and tone. Your skin will feel silky smooth, intensely hydrated, radiant and lightly perfumed with a seductive fragrance. 

Just before bedtime, I like to use a body butter it makes me feel pampered...

These products are available at Pep Home Stores. 

I have received these products from Freebees PR & Marketing



No comments:

Post a Comment