© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 3 December 2018

Homemade Christmas Cookies - Renewed Christmas Tradition In Our House

It's December! 
Can you really believe it - time really starts to fly now...

Sometimes I wonder where on earth I come from!? I'm one of those that like to bake Christmas cookies in my own kitchen. I know that you can buy all sort of cookies in the shop, but where are the fun in that? I like to take part in the process. To be creative...

I remember when I was little girl I used to take a cookie cutter and cut the cookies from the dough that my Mom just to make and then when she's not looking I would eat a tiny bit of the raw cookie dough - yummy! Please tell me I wasn't the only one!?!? 

Homemade Christmas Cookies - a new tradition

It's been a long time, since I have made Christmas cookies.  I wanted something different this year than the normal star, moon, and the square etc.  

The Baking Tin Christmas Cookie Cutters


I have surfed the Internet for Christmas cookie cutters and I have found that The Baking Tin  have some great Christmas cookie cutters. I went on Black Friday and I was lucky to have received 10% discount on the ones that they still had in store for Christmas. 

There are a few that was sold out way before I was there. I would have liked to have purchased the Candy Cane, Christmas Tree and the Lamb.  Maybe I would be lucky next year, but know that I do know they sell it I would buy them early in the year. 

I know that I want to bake Choc Chip and Peanut cookies, but I still have to decided what other cookies I want to bake. We have such a lot of Peanut butter so when I have looked in the recipe books I've seen a recipe for a Peanut cookie I want to test that one out. 

Once I have  decided and baked the cookies I'm going to bake I will post the recipe's for you guys to bake yourself. 

Do you also prefer the Christmas themed cutters or doesn't it matter to you?  What are your favourite Christmas cookies to bake?  I would love to know. 

Be blessed, 



No comments:

Post a Comment