© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 28 October 2015

HPB PRESENTS: HALLOWEEN - BLOOD DRIPPING NAILS

Good morning beauties,

Where have the week went? It's not so long anymore then it's Christmas again - yikes!  Anyway i can say that Summer have arrived in cape Town the days are just so hot lately!

We are still in the Halloween theme for our group Hobby Polish Group on Facebook.





I've decided to make some blood dripping nails for today.


When you look at the photo above it almost looks like blood that are dripping! I'm quite satisfied on how this mani came out.  What do you think?

To created this manicure:

I've painted two coats of essence the gel nail polish serendipity. This makes a lovely fall winter colour and it's just an appropriate colour to use.


For the blood i used essence the gel nail polish fame fatal. 



To create the blood dripping effect on my nails I've made use of dotting tools from Planet nails. It's complete set of five double ended dotting tools - metal.

Feel free to visit the other members in this groups manicures and to leave a feedback - we love you hear what you think.

Till next time,









11 comments:

  1. Great idea-simple but very effective! Grey and red are some of my favorite color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love essence Serendipity! Nice creation for Halloween, like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like someone has been dipping their fingers in a Crime Scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm glad that you like this look - first time effort - thanks

      Delete
  5. classic Halloween, a sure win! ^_^ I need me some red nails pronto! right now I'm wearing grey, imagine that! Serendipity looks so cool! Literally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the red nail polish from essence the gel range, here i've used the Fame fatal number 16, but add on top the glitter one named hey, love it's number 15 and those two together really rocks! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete