© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Friday 2 October 2015

LIPGLOSS KISSESS PARTY - DAY 2

Good day, beauties, 

One of the many exciting things that i'm going to talk about this month are that I'm taking part in the party from the blog Lipgloss Kissess  . 

If you want to join the party just follow the instruction that you can see from her page on facebook, but here are the prompts for each day. 




TEN RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME  

  • I don't drink Coffee. Never in my entire life have i even taken a sip!! 
  • I really like the colour blue, it reminds me of the sky and the sea. 
  • I can write with both hands. 
  • My favourite flowers are Carnations.
  • I enjoy fruits way more than veg. The only veg that i do eat are tomatoes, potatoes. Previously i used to eat unions and lettuce, but it's not good for my digestive system. 
  • My favourite take a-way meal would be fish & chips.
  • I can play the treble recorder. 
  • I'm a cat & dog lover. 
  • I'm afraid of heights. 
  • I enjoy taking photos of flowers
Till next time, 



2 comments: