© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Sunday 25 October 2015

HPB PRESENTS: HALLOWEEN - FRIENDLY GHOST NAILS

Good day everyone,

It's the third day into the prompt of Halloween.  For today I've decided to paint my nails ghostly, but they not scary at all, they learn more to the friendly side.  My mother likes my nails and said they look cute, so i think I will call them my Casper the friendly ghost nails!





I've tried my best with regarding painting it's a bit difficult if you don't have nail art brushes, but I'm working toward getting them.

I USED THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO CREATE THIS LOOK:

1. Applied 2 coats of Tip Top Nail Chic Cream Puff Polish.
2. For the hair I've used Ralo Cosmetics Quick Dry #05 Gloss Burnt Orange.
3. For the eyes I've used Belle Collection Black 5C
4. I've finished it off with a Matt Top Coat from Tip Top Nail Chic.
5. Used a dotting tools from Planet Nails.
6. I've used essence nail art express dry drops.

So what are your thoughts about these ghostly faces?

Your welcome to check the other members nail art designs by clicking on the pictures. We all would welcome your comments.

Thanks for stopping by until next time,









11 comments: