© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 28 October 2015

40 GREAT NAIL ART IDEAS - ORANGE, PURPLE & GREEN WITH PATTERN

Good morning beauties,

With this weeks challenge in the group New Crumpets Nail Tarts  we all have the same prompt, but with a different pattern.  So for this week challenge i have to make use of dotting tools.

I must confess that to capture purple correctly with a camera are also a challenge on it's own, but luckily I have been able to change the setting so that i can capture the polish as close to the real colour of the polish.





For this mani I have the style of dots, thus i have decided to paint my nails white as a base colour from Tip Top Nail Chic Cream Puff.  On my thumb, middle finger & pinky i have just paint one stroke of purple polish from Sinful Colors called Let's Talk. The on my other fingers i gave it one stroke of polish from Ralo Cosmetics Quick Dry Gloss Burnt Orange.  For my dots I've used green from Ralo Cosmetics Colour Blast Lumo Green. I've used a dotting tools (biggest dotting tool) to create the dots on my nails.

Feel free to check out the other manicures in the group. We would welcome feedback.

Until next time,










No comments:

Post a Comment