© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Saturday 24 October 2015

HPB PRESENTS: HALLOWEEN ~ MUMMY NAILS

Good day fellow beauties,

Today are the second day in the HPB group theme - Halloween.  I've decided to do my nails something different than the usual.





I present you MUMMY NAILS.  I know it's not the prefect look and i didn't strive for prefect in this look either, since the bandage on my nails are nothing other than a tissue paper that I've cut into small little pieces of paper.


To achieve this look I've done the following steps.

1.  I've used a take away serviette and cut them into small little strips.
2. Paint my nails in Tip Top Nail Chic Cream Puff polish - paint one finger and then apply the strips       of paper while the nail polish are still wet, otherwise the strips won't stick.
3. Take some bandage and wrap them around you hand to give it a real mummy look. The small             scissor and bandage came from a small first aid kit that you can carry in your handbag.

Tour welcome to give me your thought about it. I do read every comment.

Feel free to look at the post from other fellow bloggers and to leave a comment.

Till next time,









12 comments: