© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Sunday 14 January 2018

Thank You

Good Morning!

I want to share the following poem with you this morning one that I have written a very long time ago. I just felt at that moment to express what I was feeling through words. I was overwhelmed with what I was feeling inside. I hope that this would encourage someone that you are not alone. There are someone that loves you so much and He still does.

Religious

Thank You

Thank you for 
the fact that You 
love me…

way before I were 
even a thought by my parents…

that You already knew me 
and cared about me

that You loved me so much
that You showed Your love for me 
on the Cross at Calvary
for the world to see…

You died in my place for 
the sins that I’ve done
and You took my sins away…

Thank You that
You loved me so much…
and still do…. 

© Léanie Foot 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I have written this poem not long after I have decided to open the door to my heart for my Heavenly Father.  May you find that inner peace that all of us are searching for during our journey through life.

Have a Blessed Sunday,

2 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3
    Pragtig, nig en treffend. Jy het pragtige talent ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nig, ek het bitter lanklaas geskryf. Dalk, wie weet sal ek weer daardie digterspen moet vas hou.

      Delete