© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Sunday 21 January 2018

New Beginnings

Good day, 

It's a lazy Sunday afternoon where we just want to unwind and recharge our batteries for the coming week.  

Sunday's are also marked as the first day of the week. At first I thought it a bit strange, but after some thinking maybe not so at all.  I would say that Sundays are a day to reflect and to find some quietness  from the outside world and to go listen to that inner voice inside of us.  

What better day than to spend Sunday to sit at His feet and to give all our worries to Him.......

New Beginnings


New Beginnings
One night as I was lying in bed 
I just couldn’t sleep at all
Keep tossing and turning 
Around and around all night


Eventually I couldn’t take it anymore
It’s as if something were budging at me 
All night long… 



So I climb out of bed
Went down on my knees
Poured my heart out to God
Was welcomed into His family 



My sins was totally forgiven
Oh, how good that felt! 
Such peace, I’ve never felt before!



My emotions was overwhelming me
Wanted to dance, sing and praise You
Wanted to shout Your name 
From the mountain tops!

© Léanie Foot 
Stay Blessed, 

No comments:

Post a Comment