© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Thrive Cereal

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Good Morning!

In Afrikaans the saying would be "Almal is vandag terug hok toe!" The year have now officially started on such a hot Summer day!! Life will start to become crazy again and there are simply not enough hours in the day.

To make life easier I want to inform you of a cereal that I have fell in love with. I have received my first sample from Home Testers.

Thrive Cereal

Last year Home Testers have sent me some Thrive samples to test out. At first I wasn't keen to test them, since I dont always like to taste new stuff, especially cereal.  I have to be really careful what I eat otherwise I would feel bloated.

The three flavours are Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate that are on the market. I have tried the Strawberry first and I must admit it was very pleasant.

The second flavour that I have tried was the Vanilla one it was fine..  I would rather use this flavour by adding some fruits or to make a smoothie. Thrive have some excellent smoothie recipes on their webpage that you can check out here .

I gave the Chocolate flavour for my parents to enjoy. I do love chocolate, but not in this format. My parents told me it's fine, but Starberry are the best.  I have to agree, because this month their wasn't a single box of Thrive Strawberry on the shelf at my local Pick n Pay.

I have experienced that  I didn't feel bloated so much anymore and it kept me fuller for longer than the brand that I have used before. The times of feeling constipated was also much less than before. Which are a huge relief to me.

The benefits of using Thrive Cereal? 
Thrive is a complete delicious meal, providing a balance of nutrients including vitamins, minerals, dietary fibre, proteins and antioxidants, to meet the demands of an active lifestyle.
Available in three flavours – chocolate, vanilla and strawberry – Thrive tastes great with either milk or water. Enjoy hot or cold, use it as a cereal or shake, or add it to smoothies for a nutritional boost.

Where can I purchase Thrive? 

Pick n Pay, Spar, Clicks and other leading supermarkets.

Thrive are available in various pack sizes.

Start your day the healthy way with Thrive!



2 comments:

  1. Sjoe, maar dit klink na n heerlike ontbyt! Ek eet Kellog's Corn Flakes en sou graag hierdie ene "Thrive" wil probeer. Dankie dat jy dit aan ons voorstel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sal graag wil weet wat jy daarvan dink Kietie. In die sommer sal dit ook heerlik wees as n smoothie voeg heerlike vrugte by die Vanillia geur.

      Delete