© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Saturday 13 January 2018

Andy's Coffee Shop

Good Morning,

Today I want to share a new tradition that we have started recently by accident.  A good few years ago when we have spend the morning in Hout Bay and we were in search of Ice-Cream.  When you are at the beach you want to enjoy a soft serve Ice-Cream and that are always the top priority of us!

So the three of us have taken a walk around the shops and my Mother actually noticed the  Ice-Cream statue. Which unfortunately aren't there anymore.

Andy's Coffee Shop

The little shop that have captured our hearts regarding Ice-Cream are Andy's Coffee Shop.
Andy's serve THE best Ice-Creams that I have tasted my entire life thus far!

It's Vanilla Ice-Cream with Flavour Burst

Andy's Coffee Shop Ice-Cream Poster |Flavours

When I have spotted this poster I couldn't decide what flavour I would like to eat!
I will list the flavours that are available at Andy's:

  • Green Apple 
  • Strawberry 
  • Coffee and Cream 
  • Butterscotch 
  • Chocolate
  • Bubblegum
  • Cherry
  • Cool Mint

You have the option to have you Ice-cream in a regular cone, Sugar Cone or Kiddies Cone.

Regular Cone:  R 24.00

Sugar Cone:  R29.00

Kiddies Cone : R 20.00 


This week it was my Birthday and we celebrated by going to Andy's. It's a family real treat to  celebrate our Birthdays at Andy's. I will tell you which flavours I have tried thus far and what my opinion are of them.

Green Apple

Green Apple
: Are a MUST on a hot summer's day, since Green Apple have a bit of an sour taste. Think in the line of Lemon Twist that you'll enjoy drinking on a hot day. So as regard to Ice-Cream this one will be the one! I have eaten this one plenty of times.

Andy's Coffee Shop | Ice-Cream | Butterscotch
Butterscotch

Butterscotch: This was the first Ice-Cream that I have enjoyed at Andy's. I went which this flavour, because it reminded me of the Moir's Instant Pudding that you make by just adding milk.

Andy's Coffee Shop | Ice-Cream | Bubblegum
Bubblegum

Bubblegum: I do enjoy this Ice-Cream, but I think this one would better suit with the kids.
I have taken this photo this week at Andy's. My Dad wanted to try this one out, but he wasn't that impressed with this flavour at all. 


Andy's Coffee Shop | Ice-Cream | Cherry
Cherry
Cherry: I haven't eaten this one personally only had a small "test" from my sister a long while ago, but I did enjoy this one. I think that I would go for this one next time.

Andy's Coffee Shop | Ice-Cream | Cool Mint
Cool Mint
Cool Mint: I had the pleasure of enjoying the Cool Mint in December. My parent birthday are in December. So I have decided to taste this one and I must say it's my second favourite flavour thus far.

Regarding to the other flavours Coffee and Cream  I'm do not drink coffee at all,so I would honestly not know how this one would even taste like. Chocolate  okay call me weird, but I don't like chocolate in any other form but like a real Chocolate slab, Hot Chocolate or Chocolate Cake, but then that cake must be really good.

I'm sorry do disappoint you that I do not know how the others are, but if you have tasted these Ice-Creams then I would like to know what have you thought about them?

Any day would be a prefect day for Ice-Cream!





2 comments:

  1. Hierdie roomyse lyk fantasties en ek is nou sommer lus vir ene of twee van hulle. Sal hou van die sjokolade, peppermint, appel. Leane ons sal dit moet uitprobeer wanneer ons weer Kaap toe kom of hoe? Andy's coffee Shop, here we come!!! Stock up, cos we're going to clean you out!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, kietie ek is nou nie n sjokolade persoon wat roomys betref nie, maar die res van die geure is beslis baie lekker.

      Delete