© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Sunday 31 July 2016

BEAUTY PRODUCTS EMPTY | JULY 2016


Hello Beauties,

Where have the time gone by so fast!? Tomorrow are the beginning of August; okay to be honest I'm glad for two reasons.  Firstly that Spring / Summer are closer to the Mother City of Cape Town and lastly for the bloggers MeetUp that are going to happen on Saturday, 6 August 2016 @ 14:00.  I will definitly be doing a blog post about the event, it would also be my first bloggers MeetUp! Eeek!

Since it's the last day of the month i thouht it would be great by doing apost of the products that i've used up and to inform you if i would use those products again or not!




LEMON VERBENA & GRAPEFRUIT BATH BOMB 

I was really looking forward to enjoy a bath bomb, since it was years ago that i had used any bath bombs and that was i was still in Primary school! Shocking i know...

Will i purchase this bath bomb again? My answer would be no. My reason are simply that a bath bomb must be fizzy and sadly this one have just melted in my bath water. To ready my review of this product you are welcome to read it here


NATURE COLLECTION | PEACHES & CREAM | FOAM BATH

I was impressed when i've spotted this on at my local Pick n Pay store! First time that i spotted this foambath and i knew i just had to try out this one!

Would i purchase this product again? My answer to this one are Yes absolutely not just that it's super cheap, but it really smells good and there's a variety to choose from. You can read my post here


LAVENDER IN LAVENDERHILL 
BATH SALT 

I think that everyone likes to have an amazing bath experience and i just have found this product from them and i'm glad that i had to wait a little bit longer for this item to be restocked at Faithful to Nature, since it was out of stock!

Struggle with sore muscles and simply can't sleep at night? Give this one a chance. I would purchase this one again, especially when you just can't fall asleep easily just one would solve the problem.  Read my full review over here

GOOD STUFF THE SKINCARE COMPANY  BEE HAPPY | PERFUMED DEODORANT SPRAY 

I really enjoy deodorants that smells heavenly devine and this one are on of my favourites that i've used this year! 

It's a lovely scent and just right for the Summer time with blended notes like honey and warm Vanilla. 

You can read my review over here 




CLICKS BODY SPRITZER | REVITALISING APPLE 

I was surprised that Clicks had their own line of spritzers and i opted for the apple flavour.  It's a lovely fresh scent and i liked this one. Would i purchase this one? This one would be a maybe. 
You can read my review here 





OH SO HEAVENLY | SCENTSATIONS | POMEGRANATE & ROSEHIP | JUICY BODY SPRITZER 

Some of you would remember that i wanted to surprise my Mother last year with a gift that i know she would love and i know that Oh SoHeavenly won't dissapoint me in this search, but what scent would i pick? You can read the full story here 

Since i loved the smell on her; i've decided to purchase this one for me at a later stage and i was glad i did! Wow it's such a heavenly scent - Pomegrante are one of the smells that i will always love to wear. 

After reading my post of empties are their any products that you would love to try for yourself? Have you used any of these products, if so what are your impressions? 

Keep smiling! 




2 comments:

  1. I love that Oh so Heavenly Promagrate sprintzer ... It's one of ther best scents ! And I'm very picky / allergic to some. Lol.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Lynette, your favourite scent are Promagranate!

      Delete