© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 3 August 2016

ENJOY | FLIRTY FUN | BODY MIST

Hello Beauties,
* COMPETITION PRIZE 
How are you all doing today!?  It's a lovely sunny day in Cape Town today and it's a public holiday also, thus i did a little shopping today!

I always enjoy reading my Clicks ClubCard Magazine and when i've opened my Mag and spotted  the ENJOY products i just fell inlove with that range, by just looking at it! This advertisement appeared in the second issue of this year.  I couldn't wait for next month to go back to Clicks to go and lay my hands on some of these goodies!

Clicks Mag ENJOY Advertisment
Clicks ClubCard Magazine: Issue 2/2016 Enjoy Advertisement

Doesn't these goodies just look amazing or what? My eyes were in candy land...
The fun in the sun have just maded me that i want Summer to arrive in Cape Town, since it's still cold with the occasional sunny days!

So today i'm going to give you my thoughts regarding the Flirty Fun Body Mist.

Flirty Fun Body Mist

BRAND: Enjoy

RANGE: Body Mist, Hand Cream, Body Wash & Body Lotion

AVAILABILITY: Clicks

QUANTITY: 150 ml

PRICE: R36.95

MY EXPERIENCE: When i spotted this body mist in my hamper that i've won in a Facebook competition from Enjoy made me curious i mean with a name like Flirty Fun hmm?  I was pleasantly surprise. Usually i would open the bottle and smell the scent and that would give me the indication if i would like the scent or not besides from reading the information on the lable that states "A tempting blend of mouth watering red berries and sun-kissed apricots, resting on a flirty base of pink petals, sparkling grape and charming vanilla" 

I really love this body mist at first it didn't grabbed my attention immediatly, but it grew on me and now i think i've got another favourite! As i'm writng this post to you my readers i would stop just so that i can take a smell break.  I think i would spray a little on my pillow before i go to bed, since it such a lovely scent nothing too strong. It gives such a warm fuzzy feeling that i love and i hope that you would love it too!

I just would really like to know from my fellow South African readers have you used the body mist from ENJOY yet? Or any other product from this range?

Keep an eye out for my follow up post on the Hand Cream that will be post soonest!

Stay sweet!



2 comments:

  1. I will definitely have to check this out. I take it I can get this range from Clicks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, it's available from Clicks store's. If you can't spot this brand just ask the staff most are very friendly to assist you.

      Delete