© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Friday 12 August 2016

ENJOY | GOOD TIMES | BUBBLY CELEBRATION


Hello Beauties!

How are you all doing? I sincerely hope that each and every one of you had a fantastic long weekend and today it's yet the start of another weekend! I must admit this week really went so fast! I know i had a wonderful weekend that included the bloggers meetup that we had on Saturday. I had the opportunity to being pampered with a neck massage from Rain. I can still feel the effect of it!

Before the event I've treated myself with a lovely bath with ENJOY they are a South African brand that are relatively new, but their products are great!  The moment i laid my eyes on this range from the brand i knew i must visit Clicks!



*PURCHASED MYSELF |GIFT 

Every now and again i really enjoy having a luxury bath session! These products from ENJOY would be the prefect gift for any woman on their birthdays, Woman's Day, Graduations etc it those special times that these would just make any woman feel special! 

GLITTER BATH OIL 

PRODUCT INFORMATION 

Price: R49.95 
Size: 250 ml
Featured ingredients / scent: Peach, berries, caramel & Vanilla
Product claim: With an extravagant pop of sparkle to make your bath water shimmer and shine! 
Directions for use: Shake bottle well to mix the glitter and the 2 layers before pouring into your bath. 


MY EXPERIENCE


This range was the perfect stop dead in your tracts moment for me, especially when i saw this beauty above! I mean 'hello' glitter in a bath product!? Who would have thought of that, i'm sure that this one stole my heart! 

The Glitter bath oil are packaged in such a way that it looked like a champagne bottle!  Immediately I've noticed the glitter and also that it had two layers. The bottom layer are light pink with glitter and the top layer are clear.  

I've tapped my water for my bath tub and then poured some of the bath oil in my tub. I had to do a little guess work of the amount i had to pour into my tub, since their wasn't any instructions on the bottle. 

MY BATH TUB WITH GLITTER BATH OIL 
My glitter experience!  You can clearly see the oil in my tub and the little specs of glitter and did i had fun with the glitter!  I know, i know I've felt like a little kid playing with glitter, but it's so much fun playing!  Who says only children can play in the bath. 

I could feel that the Glitter bath oil made my skin feel smooth and soft not to mentioned that I've felt like a princess with all the glitter on me - the glitter really goes everywhere and i do mean everywhere! ☺ 

With this glitter bath oil you don't need to apply any lotion at all, since your skin are so soft and moisturized that you can go straight to bed and that's a bonus, especially in winter that so cold that you just want to pull on your pj's. Just a note of caution the bath tub are a bit slippery so just be careful when you get out of the tub, but i felt like a fish in the sea with this!  I wouldn't recommend this product for senior citizens that aren't steady on their feet. 

The next morning i still had glitter on me and some was in my bed and hair!  

BODY WASH 

PRODUCT INFORMATION 

Price: R39.95
Size: 250 ml
Featured ingredients / scent: Peach, berries, caramel & Vanilla
Product claim:Wash your way to gorgeously radiant skin.
Directions for use: Squeeze about one teaspoon of product onto a wet sponge or loofah.  Work into a rich cleansing lather.



MY EXPERIENCE

I really enjoy body washes much more than a bar of soap.  The reasons are that with a bar soap it can slip so easy out of your hand when you are using it and secondly with a liquid formula you can use every single drop!  That's why i was impress that they've decided to make liquid soap inside of bar soaps.

I like to enjoy scented body washes and i know that there are people that are sensitive to body washes, but i can say that these aren't heavy scented at all so i can say why don't you give this body wash a try you might just be surprised!  The body wash have left my skin smooth and clean!

The only snag is that the bottle have a press cap and there are no way to close the cap, so must be careful that there won't be any leakage, especially if you want to go on vacation and have these ith you. 
SHIMMER LOTION
PRODUCT INFORMATION 

Price: R42.95
Size: 200 ml
Featured ingredients / scent: Peach, berries, caramel & Vanilla
Product claim: Add a pop of sparkle to your skin and make every day a glittering celebration with this gorgeous shimmer lotion infused with gold shimmer dust.  24 Hour Moisturisation
Directions for use: Massage shimmer lotion into skin for a pop of sparkle.




MY EXPERIENCE


What i really do like of a body lotion is that it shouldn't leave my skin feel greasy afterwards and that's one thing that this lotion does and my body simply loves it!  My skin feel so soft and moist with a slight glitter to it, i would have preferred if their was more sparkle to it. I feel a bit disappointing in this regard, but some don't like to sparkle so much so it would be super.

With a body / bath range like this, i treated myself with a popping Chocolate from Marvellous Creations!

Have you tried any of these pampering bath goodies from ENJOY? If not, i would suggest that you make a visit at your local Clicks store, since they offer a 20% discount on the whole range until August 22! C'mon what are you waiting for - GO! GO!

Stay beautiful





8 comments:

  1. That glitter bath oil *swoons* I seriously need to treat myself to one.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh,yes it's an absolute must have! I hope that you can find one in your Clicks store, since mine didn't stock the Glitter bath oil.

      Delete
  2. What a cute collection. I love how cohesive it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes i love the collection!My most favourite are the bath oil!

      Delete
  3. OMG! That glitter bath oil is SO pretty! I have never seen any bath product so fancy. I need to get it now! Thanks for sharing xo, sharon

    www.stylelullaby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you liked the bath oil, since this is a South African brand you won't find it in California. You'll have to look for something similar.

      Delete
  4. The glitter bath oil is gorgeous! I love the packaging. Reminds me of Bath & Body Works a little bit.

    ReplyDelete