© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Friday 19 August 2016

BORN PRETTY | CUTE CAT DESIGN | IMAGE PLATE


Hello Beauties,

I hope that you all  have interesting plans for the weekend that are lurking ahead!  I don't have any interesting plans myself, but i'm going to enjoy my weekend anyway; perhaps you'll see a blog post regarding what i was up to, so keep an eye out! Anyway enough chit chat!

I've just checked my e-mails and guess what newsletter did i receive, but better what was inside?



Yip, it's from Born Pretty Store, but as you can see above it's all just Cat's!  I mean i'm a huge lover of cats i wish i had someone that loves or likes me to get these for me (cough) i hope a certain someone take note!

I mean just look at these cute designs! Aren't they just too darn cute!? If you want to see a real close up photo of this template and if you are interested to purchase this cute design it's just a click away.

Specification:
100% new retail
Shape: Round
Diameter: Approx. 5.5cm

Package Contents:
1pc Born Pretty Nail Art Stamp Template

Instructions:
The plate is shielded by a thin transparent protective film, please remove the film before use, so that the nail polish can be transferred by the stamper.

Feature :
1. Apply base coat or regular polish on the nail.
If you are going to use a regular polish above the base coat i would suggest that you keep in mind the colour that you are going to paint your nails, since you want your image to stand out. 
2. Apply the nail polish to desired image within a plate. (Recommended: Use the Solid Color Nail Polish, so that the texture will be thicker than other nail polish)
3. Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image is transferred on the stamp.
5. Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is transferred on your nail.
6. Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
7. After stamping nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear.

Are you also Cat lover? Would you paint cat design or rather use a stamping plate to have thse cute kitties on your nails!? 

Miaaw, 


10 comments:

  1. When I saw this plate released I was psyched too. It's very cute and I've been impressed with BP plate quality in the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Kate, so in other words this could or not be a fab plate?

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute plate! I wonder how well it stamps as I've had mixed results with BPS plates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree i just love cats, but after i've read Kate comment i wonder myself?

      Delete
  3. I would love a cat plate! That argyle/plaid one with the paws is the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the designs on this plate! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I think that there are a lot of us that simply adore cats, except my father that DO NOT like cats!

      Delete