© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 4 July 2016

LEMON VERBENA & GRAPEFRUIT BATH BOMB

Hallo Beauties,
*PURCHASED MYSELF /GIFT VOUCHER

I've just had a long and i mean a realy long bath relaxing bath time! I really like to enjoy a bath time and i've decided that tonight are the night i'm going to enjoy this bath bomb which I purchased last year via a voucher that I've received.


PRODUCT CLAIMThis little beauty is all about fizzy festive fun! The Victorian Garden Bath Bomb will turn bath-time into a party as it fizzes away, filling the air with the fresh, fruity fragrances of Verbena and Grapefruit . Kids, teens and grown-ups will all love this funky bathtub treat, which makes the perfect stocking filler. Victorian Garden has crafted this bath bomb with a blend of natural ingredients and real essential oils, which pamper the skin and uplift the mind.
MY EXPERIENCE: I've really enjoyed the smell of this bath bomb that was released into my bathroom.  I've noticed that my bathwater was turning a light milky colour and my skin felt soft afterwards,but I was a little bit dissapointed with this Lemon Verbena & Grapefruit bath bomb, since i didn't experience any fizzy-ness at all. The bath bomb was just easily melting away into my bathtub.
I don't think i will purchase this bath bomb

INGREDIENTS: Sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, corn starch, aqua, grapeseed oil, vegetable glycerin, lemon verbena oil, grapefruit oil

PRICE: R 15.00  {The Victoria Garen}
            R16.00 {Faithful to Nature}

PROS:
☺ Natural ingredients
☺ Proudly South African
☺ Vegan
☺ Cruelty free
☺ Affordable

CONS: ‼ Only available at Faithful to Nature & The Victoria Garden - online stores
‼ Didn't experience any fizzyness at all

What do you expect from a bath bomb? Have you used this specific bath bomb before, if so what was your experience?

Until next time,


8 comments:

  1. bummer about the no fizziness, i think thats my favorite part of bath and mani bombs lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, i was really looking forward to this bath bomb experience lat night.

      Delete
  2. I love bath bombs, bath truffles, oils and salts. If it goes into the tub I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda you sound like me, that enjoys taking a relaxing bath! Some of the bath goodies do look so good that you just want to take a bite! ☺

      Delete
  3. I definitely expect fizziness- that's part of the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fizzy is definitely the best part of a bath bomb and a very relaxing scent :)

    ReplyDelete