© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Sunday 3 July 2016

SORBET MOISTURE INFUSING GLOVES

Good Morning Beauties,

I won't mention anymore it's cold, since we all know that by now, but what are you doing to stay warm, that's the question!? It's only the begining of Winter for us here in South Africa and I'm already wishing that Summer would return asap!  It's also school holiday and i feel so sorry for many of you that have children to keep them entertained, since they are getting bored very quickly, especially if they like the outdoors...

As I've mentioned abouve it's winter we tend to neglect to look after our hands during this time of the year the most! Why? The andwer are simply it's just to cold to even think of applying a cold lotion onto our hands, so we tend to postpone it to the warmer seasons of the year.  I know I'm do it myself, but some while ago i've read a post on Sorbet Moisture Infusing Gloves and i want to share with you what i feel about this product.

I went to Clicks and took a stroll through the store and was looking for the Moisture Infusing gloves from Sorbet.  I was so glad that they still had some of them on the selve, since i was afrais that they might be sold out and secondly the price are much lower than they used to be!  You can purchase them for only R79.95. 


PACKAGING: I like the idea that they've made they packet like this, since you can clearly see the gloves inside and you can re-use it.  So you can keep your gloves clean and store them in this re-sealable plastic sleeve they are inside, this would insure that the oil that are inside the gloves doesn't give off and the smell stay's inside the gloves. 


MY EXPERIENCE: The first time i used these gloves it totally felt weird to me. I giggled a little actually, since the inside of the gloves are made from a soft rubber / gel. It went away a bit later and i could feel that my hands began to feel warmer.  The gloves are infused with oil and it smells great. 

The first time i used the Moisturising Gloves i only had it on my hands like 20 minutes and i can tell you my hands really felt soft.  The socond time i used it a little longer and the results are amazing. I've never had such smooth feeling hands and they smell great! 

WHAT IT DOES: Moisturises, soothes and relieves dry dehydrated hands.  Formulated with advanced skin-norishing hydrators for intense moisturisation. 
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Moisturise hands with your favourite moisturiser and leave hands covered with glovesfor 20 minutes.  For intense theraphy, leave gloves on hands overnight.  Used bi-weekly, gloves are re-usable for up to 3 months. 
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash only, Do not bleech. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Wash similar colours together. 
I've ask Sorbet and they adviced me that you should hand wash these gloves after every third use. 

PROS
☺ Affordable
☺ Great smell

CONS
‼ Inside: Thermoplastic rubber can tear. 
‼ Contain: Petroleum

 
 
FIRMING HAND & NAIL CREAM AGE CONTROL

With Pomegranate, Rooibos, Cranberry Oil & Q10
Powerful, antioxidant-rich Pomegranate is knownto promote for more youthful hands, while Omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin E from Cranberry Oil helps to norish your skin.  Helps to moisturise and soften. Give your skin the love it deserves! 


QUANTITY: 75ml
PRICE: R32.50 


BALANCING HAND & NAIL CREAM UPLIFTING

With Rosemary, Starflower, Pearl Extract & Vitamin E 
Nurture your hands with essential fatty acid rich Starflower oil, a revitalising infusion of Rosemary, mineral rich Pearl extract and anti-oxidant Vitamin E. Stimulate and promote beautiful hands. Rejuvenate your body and mind. 

QUANTITY: 75 ML
PRICE: R32.50

HYDRATING HAND & NAIL CREAM ULTRA MOISTURISING 

With Tangerine, Calendula Oil, Shea butter & Vitamin E 
Deeply nourish dry hands and nails with Shea Butter and the herbal infusion of Calendula Oil. Tangerines bring a boost of Vitamin C. Soothe and norish skin. Feed your hands! Helps to moisturise and soften. 

QUANTITY: 75ml
PRICE: R32.50



MY EXPERIENCE: These hand creams are absolutly wonderful.  I've used them with my Moisture Infusing Gloves and my hands was feeling soft and i had no greasy feeling afterwards. 

During winter time i would recommend that you use the Hydrating hand & Nail Cream (Orange bottle), since it put the moisture back into your hands and your hands will feel so soft!  

PROS
☺ Smells great
☺ Affordable
☺ No greasy feeling afterwards

CONS: 
‼ Only available at Clicks
‼ Contains Alcohol, Petrolatum, Parabens

Have you used a Moisture infusing gloves before? If so, what have you experience by using it? If not, why won't you use these type of gloves?  

Until next time, 




14 comments:

  1. The gloves and lotions sound really nice. I've used moisturizing gloves a few times and loved the results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes i loved the results myself - these gloves are perfect!

      Delete
  2. Those gloves look so cool! I haven't tried anything similar with the moisture built right in but will certainly be on the lookout here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's kind of weird that the inside of the gloves are rubbery. I guess it would make sure that the lotion gets into your hands instead of just soaking into the gloves, but still... a little weird. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lizzy that also part of the reason otherwise the gloves will soak up the lotion instead of your hands! It feels a little weird in the begining but you get used to the feeling quickly! Thank you for stopping by, Lizzy

      Delete
  4. I've never used gloves for moisturizing, but I heard wearing them overnight is the key to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for intense theraphy overnight are the best, then i would recommend to do it during colder nights and winter times, since they tend to make your hands really warm!

      Delete
  5. Ooh these sound really nice! I could definitely do with something more moisturising during the Winter months x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes you should definitly try these during Winter times! I'm going to use mine tonight!

      Delete
  6. These gloves look like they would do wonders for my skin, especially in summer when it gets so incredibly dry! Definitely adding them to my shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad to hear! I still use mine and i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard Victoria Beckham swears by wearing moisturiser under gloves at night so if it's good enough for her then I'll definitely give them a try!


    XoXo One Stiletto At A Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For intense therapy then i use my gloves overnight otherwise i use mine for about 20 minutes. Trust me you'll will be glad that you've given your hand that treatment.

      Delete