© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Sunday 4 November 2018

BEACON | BUBBLEGUM FLAVOURED MALLOWS (MARSMELLOWS)

I was so excited when I've heard that Beacon have a new flavoured marsmellow on the market! I'm sure that you have seen it on the media...

BEACON | BUBBLEGUM FLAVOURED MALLOWS (MARSMELLOWS)

I have a long relationship with my Marsmellows! It's something that everybody will enjoy from the young to the old.  

I can't even remember when the relationship have started with Mr Marsmellow, since these softies was always a favoured.  My mother used to make in her earlier days a marsmellow dessert for school and church bazaar's.  It was my absolute favoured dessert EVER! 

BEACON | BUBBLEGUM FLAVOURED MALLOWS (MARSMELLOWS)

I have stared to hunt for the new flavoured Bubblegum Marsmellows and could not find them in the bigger store's yet, until until recently I have spot this one in Shoprite and also in Spar

BEACON | BUBBLEGUM FLAVOURED MALLOWS (MARSMELLOWS)

I like the subtle flavour of Bubblegum that come through when you are eating these. Would make excellent DIY smores - a lovely late night snack or even in your cup of White Hot Chocolate! 

How do you like to enjoy your Marsmellows? 
Have you seen them in your local stores yet? 

Stay sweet as your are, 


8 comments:

  1. I've never had bubblegum flavoured mallows. I'll have to keep an eye out for these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the first time for me and i'mnot dissapointed with this flavour!

      Delete
  2. I am not very huge no marshmallows but I think this bubblegum flavor is perfect ply to convince me and I am sold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen these Marsmellows in our local stores yet. Looks really good. I like them in my hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure where you are based, but it's slowly getting into the stores.

      Delete
  4. These look awesome. I have never seen them before but they would taste great if they were melted over an open fire .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we are talking Vicky! That would be an amazing dessert...

      Delete