© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 29 October 2018

DERMA HYDRATE | GENTLE CLEANSING BAR

Recently Rubybox have sent me the new Derma Hydrate Gentle Cleansing Bar to test and review.  It's a new product on the market from Derma Hydrate . 

Derma Hydrate Gentle Cleansing Bar

AVAILABILITY: Dis-Chem | PRICE: R 64,95 | Size: 75g bar

The design of the packaging are clean. This sends a clear message out of the product. The soap itself are engrave with the wording Derma Hydrate

The gentle cleansing bar are specially formulated for dry, dehydrated and compromised skin types. 

👍Colour Free
👍No artificial colourants
👍Not tested on animals
👍Ideal pH 5.5
👍Dermatologist Tested
👍Effective cleansing without the harshness of soap.
👍Contains Shea Butter

Derma Hydrate Gentle Cleansing Bar

This sample that I have received would be an excellent size for travelling purposes. 

I was eager to test out this product, since my hands especially tends to be more drier.  The ssoap lathers very well.  The first time that I've used the product I could notice that my hands felt cleaner and smoother, but as time have progressed I have noticed that my skin tend to be actually drier on certain areas than before. 

I think that this product doesnt suit my skin tone, but more towards people that tends to have a diffrent skin type than me. 

Personally I would not purchase this specific product of Derma Hydrate. 

Have you seen this product on the market yet? If so, what are your thoughts? 

Take good care of your skin it the only and largest organ that you have! 
*Rubybox have sent me this product to test and review. 



No comments:

Post a Comment