© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 24 October 2018

BRAMLEY | BE HAPPY – BE YOU | BODY SPRAY & ROLL ON


I was literally jumping for joy when I’ve noticed that Bramley have bought out a Body Spray and Roll on. I’m so impressed with the packaging!  It’s looking really attractive, its eye catching!! 

So when I was in my local Pep Home Store and seen these cuties looking at me I knew that I must purchase it.  I needed a new body Spray so my quest was solved. 

Bramley | Be Happy Be You | Body Spray & Roll On

PRICE: R 27,99 (Combo)  |AVAILABLITY: Pep Home Store


Summer are here at last we had such a long Winter so it’s time that we can celebrate the Summer and with Bramley’s new Body Spray you can smell fresh as a flower from the garden! If you love the smells of Jasmin and Gardenia flowers then this range are for you!

 BODY SPRAY 

Bramley Body Spray


“Be strong, be happy, be kind, be real”
Whatever you choose to be, you can be confidant all day with this gorgous, floral blend of jasmin and gardenia.  Treat yourself.
Be you!

Bramley Floral Scents


I have to say this body spray is fabulous. It smells great and it last for good couple of hours. Not bad at all! The cap are on the can are secure so you can pop it into your handbag. So you can smell fresh the whole day.

Bramley Be Happy Be You Roll On

ROLL ON 
Smells great and it keeps you fresh. Doesn’t leave any stains on your clothes at all.


I’m very pleased that they sell this as a combo, but I would have liked it even more if you could re-use the roll on bottle again and just re-fill the bottle with deodorant again.  Then it would be much more environmentally friendly. 

I’m proud so say that Bramley are Cruelty free! 


You are welcome to check their webpage out at here 
where you could find information out of the other body spray and roll on that they have in store!

Have you seen this body Spray in your local Pep Home Stores yet?
If so, have you purchased it yet and what do you think of it?

Stay fresh! 


No comments:

Post a Comment