© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Thursday 15 November 2018

BRAMLEY | Be Real - BE YOU | Hand Cream and Lip Gloss (Christmas Edition)

It almost that time of the year that everyone are looking for and it's the holidays and then comes CHRISTMAS! Have you started with your wish list yet? 

If not, then I think you will be pleasantly surprised with what Bramley have to offer in store this year...

BRAMLEY | Be Real - BE YOU | Hand Cream and Lip Gloss (Christmas Edition)

I'm sure that those of you that are regular readers of mine would know that I have reviewed their Body Spray & Roll On here of this range that have recently been seen in the stores! 

Now you can welcome the hand cream and the lip gloss. I was so glad when I have seen this set that I have picket them immediately. 

BRAMLEY | Be Real - BE YOU | HAND CREAM (Christmas Edition)

BRAND: Bramley | AVAILABILITY: Pep Home | PRICE: R15.99

HAND CREAM 90 ml
I have used the hand cream these past few days and I can tell you that it have a pleasant smell to it. So if you like the aroma of flowers this one are for you. It absorbs really well and fast into your hands which I like. 

BRAMLEY | Be Real - BE YOU | LIP GLOSS(Christmas Edition)

LIP GLOSS 10 ml

A lip gloss are one of those cosmetics items that are in many people's handbags or in their jackets, since no one wants to be seen with dry lips or cracked lips 🙈 The Be Real - BE YOU lip gloss offers a smooth application and keeps my lips soft. 

I just like the design (packaging) of these products! 

For me personaaly I like the description of this range "Be real - BE YOU" it gives me the message that you should be who you really are.  Don't try to be someone that you are NOT. 

Will you add these in your Christmas stocking this year? 

Stay beautiful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment