© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Tuesday 5 June 2018

Breakfast at KFC.

Good Morning,

We all know the famous KFC for their chicken, but recently I decided to take a look at their breakfast section and I was surprised with what they had to offer...



It's rather cold in Cape Town and it's also been raining the last few days so I wanted something warm to drink and I'm not a coffee drink at all and they had Hot Chocolate - yeah!

KFC Hot Chocolate

Our delicious & frothy Hot Chocolate. 
Only available at selected KFC Breakfast stores from 6am - 10.30am.

Hot Chocolate → R 21.90

I'm very pleased with the good quality of the Hot Chocolate that I have received. To be totally honest it's one of the best Hot Chocolates that I've enjoyed at a take a-way / restaurant ever! I had to wait to drink, since it was super hot, but the taste was excellent, not so watery at all.  I would definitely recommend you to give this a try. 

KFC Toasted Chicken and Mayo

Toasted Chicken Mayonaise on either White or Brown bread.

Toasted Chicken & Mayo → R 21.90 

Really not bad for a quick toasted sarmie.  Just a pity that it was a bit cold, but I have enjoyed the taste. The filling wasn't dry or too soggy either. I have opted for a white toasted sarmie, but you can ask for brown bread, especially if you are more health conscious.

Didn't had time to make breakfast at home? Make a stop at an KFC and order a delicious tasted sarmie and a delicious hot drink.

Keep your tummy happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment