© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Thursday 28 June 2018

Mmm..Lindt HELLO Chocolate Sticks

Hello...

Do you love chocolate?  Silly question many people are, but like me I'n probably the last one that have taken the bite in a HELLO Stick... 

Lindt HELLO Stick

Last week I was in the queue in Clicks when I spotted that they had a sale on the Lindt HELLO chocolates and I was thinking Mmm maybe I should take this opportunity and test them out.  I know that Lindt are one of the best brands out there regarding Chocolates and I have eaten some of there other chocolates before so it should be fantastic! 

Lindt HELLO Stick Caramel Brownie
Lindt HELLO Brownie 39g → R18.49 

Filled milk chocolate with caramel (16%) and brownie cream (25%) with dark biscuit pieces (2%) 

I was eager to take my first bite of this delicious looking chocolate, the minute the chocolate have melted on my tongue I was feeling a bit disappointed. The chocolate was fantastic, but the filling was a total let down for me.  My palate was rather soar after eating this one. I would have preferred if the biscuit pieces was just a little bit softer. 

Lindt HELLO Strawberry Cheesecake

Lindt HELLO Strawberry Cheesecake ⟶ R 18.49 

Milk chocolate with Strawberry Cream Cheese filling. 

I LOVE Strawberries and Cheesecake and wrap them up in Chocolate should be so DE-LI-CIOUS!  
I have opted for this one first, hello it's Strawberries and who doesn't love Cheesecake - right? 

I've wrapped the chocolate open and it smelled so divine and my mouth started to salivate. I've taken a bite from the chocolate and it melted on my tongue and then I could taste the real flavour and it's so good. I could taste a bit of tanginess. That's how it should be it's like a cheesecake should taste like, but why does Lindt have to spoil this wonderful experience for me by adding biscuit pieces that are so hard!? 

I mean when you eat a real Cheesecake the base are soft not hard at all! So why are the biscuit pieces that they add to this chocolate have to be so hard? 

Sorry Lindt but these Hello Chocs are a goodbye for me.   I wont be purchasing these two flavours in the near future!

What are your thoughts about the Hello range? Do you have any other in the Lindt range that you would recommend that I should give a test bite? 


No comments:

Post a Comment