© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 14 May 2018

BRAMLEY waterless hand sanitiser

When you are living in Cape Town then you would know that we have a HUGE water shortage so we make sure to use water very wisely, since every drop do count! 

I was taken by a surprise the other day when I was walking into Pep Stores!  I couldn't believe that I have spotted this little gem on the shelve.... 

BRAMLEY waterless hand sanitiser

I spotted a bottle of BRAMLEY water-less hand sanitiser! I was totally impressed with this brand that they have this product out on the market.  I just noticed the one bottle and I know that once my Mom saw me using that she would ask me on the spot where did you purchased it!? So I know I had to find another one.  So I ask one of the ladies that work in the store and she pointed me in the direction. 

I was really surprised that it cost less than R 10.00 a bottle. 
 It's totally worth it in my books! 

What I do like about this is that it's very well prized and it's also available at most Pep stores. 
Prefect size that I can toss it in my handbag. We all love to grab a fish and chips at the beach and this would totally come in handy to wash your hands or even when you are eating out. 

It cleans my hands in an instant and my hands are smelling great.  The sanitiser have a soft fragrance to it. 

Just squeeze a small amount onto palms of hands and rub together until the liquid has evaporated. 

Have you spotted this hand sanitiser yet!?  If not go check out your local Pep stores and grab one or two! 

Keep those germs at bay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment