© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Lucky by essence

Hallo beauties!

Today the weather are absolutely stunning and what better day than to paint my nails - right!?
I don't know about you, but when it's cold my nails just take so much longer to dry so I was so happy with today lovely sunny day!

I have a couple of essence the gel nail polishes that I haven't tried yet, but since we are gearing towards Summer I have decided to paint my nails with lucky!
 Lucky by essence nail polish

I find that lucky are such a lovely shade of pink and it's such a beautiful shade for Summer

Pink shade |lucky by essence manicure

What I really adore about these types of gel polishes from essence are that you just need one coat and the drying time are reasonable and it's very reasonable priced.

nail accessory | new show fashion | easy application

I have decided to add a little heart to my manicure. I went through my stash bag where I keep all my nail related stuff and this particular set of Nail Accessory have I purchased at The Crazy store.  I'm always looking for interesting things on these types of shops, since I never know what bargain I kind find.

nail accessory instructions
As you can see it's very easy to apply these stickers.  I would just say make sure that you know precisely where to stick them, since you calift it up without damaging you manicure.

essence the gel (lucky shade ) manicure with nail accessory

I think that I made a lovely decision by selecting the one with blue dots around the pink heart!
Do you agree?

manicure with essence the gel | lucky

My completed manicure with a top coat.  I would recomment as instructed to give your nail a top coat this would ensure that you sticker won't damaged and your manicure will also last longer.

Let the Summer begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment