© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Sunday 8 October 2017

SEPTEMBER EMPTIES

Hallo Beauties,

It's time to write another post of products that I have finished in September.  In this post you will know from these empties which products I loved to bits and which I like, but won't say that I would repurchased them again.

September empties |Lavender in Lavender Hil | Oh So Heavenly | Revivel

 I must admit that it takes me much longer these days to finsih a small bottle of bubblebath, since we have a drought in South Africa, Cape Town. I really enjoy when I can have the opportunity to take a relaxing bath. One of the brands that I have discovered this year in Clicks was the brand Revive.

Revive | muscle ease | foam bath
I don't know about your busy lifestyle and what you do every day, but mine on some days are hectic with helping my father and my mother take some toll on my muscles especially carrying heavy bags and helping with the washing.

I was surprised that Clicks have a brand of their own called Revive. I have purchased the smaller version and I enjoy small bottles more, since you can also take it with you when you have a sleep over or when you go on Holiday. No more having big bottles that just takes extra space in your vanity bag.

Revive muscle ease foam bath are infused with therapeutic eucalyptis to help relax tired and sore muscles.

I have tried this foam bath from Revive and I loved the aroma of eucalyptis.  It made me relax and it reminded me from when I was still very young my Mother used to put a few drops of something similiar to this scent on my pillow to make me sleep better at night when I was sick.

I enjoy a product that makes me relax and that would help ease the pain of a sore muscle or two and it keeps my skin soft and smooth. I'm eager to check out the other foam bath products of Revive out.

BONUS: It's a South African brand.

Oh So heavenly Scentsations Vivacious Violet Room Mist
Oh So Heavenly Scentsation Vivacious Violet Room Spray have caught my attention when it was launched inClicks some time last year I think.

Every time I visit my local Clicks I always read the lable if I'm interested to purchase a product,since that would give me the indication if I must simply skip it or give it a try.

So when I have read the word Raspberries on the lable I thought Mmm you know I do love fruity scent and berries are my vice.

I do like the smell of this product, but it's not that great at all for me personally. Maybe you would enjoy it. Every person have their favourite smell and unfortunatly this one would not be repurchased by me.

BONUS: It's a South African brand and it's on the Beauty without Cruelty list.

Lavender in Lavender Hill essential Lavender Oil

 I have used this bottle of essential lavender oil from Lavender in Lavender Hill very sparingly, but I LOVED it so much.  I have  injured my hip a while ago and I could hardly walk or stand, since I would be in so much pain.

Every day I would massage this oil on my affected area and slowly, but surely my pain are now something of the past.

Only one time I have sprinkle a few drops unto my pillow at night and I had a pleasant night rest.

Other uses for the oil includes by adding a drop or two into your bath water or use in on you oil burner.

This product are a definite yes from me.  I would recommend this product to anyone to use it.


If you would like to know how to purchase the Essential Lavender Oil you can purchase it by visiting these online stores that are listed on Lavender in Lavender Hill web page at were to buy

Have you used any products from these brands before? Do you support local brands?

Have a wonderful week ahead beauties,






8 comments:

  1. I've always liked Oh So Heavenly products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh So Heavenly are a really fantastic company. You mentioned liked in your comment. Dont you use there products anymore or have you moved overseas prehaps?

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried any of these brands - but I am all about supporting local too. :) I hope your hip is feeling better! <3 Sending healing thoughts. I also hope you get some rain so the drought ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, my hip are all fine by now! Thanks to this miracle oil. It was a long process, but definitly worth it. Regarding the water crises that Cape Town are experincing and Summer are here - yikes i really dont even want to think about come day 0 of no more water.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's such a calming effect. I'm hoping to get somewhere another Lavender varient in my garden.

      Delete
  4. It's Always so interesting to read about products that aren't available in the U.K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure, sometimes it's for me so interesting to see some of the same brands that are international, but only certian products are available here and i wish it was different.

      Delete