© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Friday 15 September 2017

Orange Fragrance Oil

Hello Beauties,

Today it's Friday! Can you also believe that it's also the middle of the month - yeah! Summer are on the way.  It's these kind of happiness that I like to give my room a Spring Clean and afterwards I'm ready for the season...

I don't know about you, but I spend a lot of  time in my room.  My room are my happy place most of the time! It's where i spend my time reading, surfing the Internet and at last sleep.  So I do like to have a lovely smell, since it makes me feel calm.

Today I want to share one of my favourite fragrance Oils with you.


Fragrance Oil



I'm sure that those that follow me on Facebook , Instagram  or those that are on Twitter would had some idea of what this post would be about.

Orange fragrance Oil

STORE: Crazy Store ||  BRAND: YIREN  || RANGE: Fragrance Orange 

I like the smell of orange, since this feels like Summer time in my room and with Summer that should be on our way to Cape Town we are having a bit of rain today, but still it smells so good.  I'm sure that many of you have a favourite fragrance too!

Fragrance oils are so useful. I like to use it mostly in my Oil burner to give my room that lovely smell and you can also use it on your humidifier, vacuum cleaner filter and also for potpourri.

I save all the rose petals and I make my own potpourri and I sprinkle some fragrance oil on them. You really need a few drops - heavenly. 

If you really want to be creative you can make some bags from material and fill them with these potpouri and place those little bags in your closet and drawers. Your closes would smell lovely! 

Have you ever use fragrance oil, if so what are your favourite fragrance oil? 

Enjoy your lovely weekend, 

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea that you make your own potpourri! That must be lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but anyone can make their own potpourri. You just need some fragrance oil for the wonderful smell!

      Delete