© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 13 September 2017

WAKE UP, SPRING by essence

Hello Beauties!

How are you all doing today? It's already the second week of September and we are still having the days of Winter in Cape Town.  I think that essence made a smart move to create a cosmetic limited edition called Wake up, spring!, because that's exactly what i feel on the cold days where's the lovely sunshine weather!?

Spring are one of my favourite seasons of the year when I can see with my own eyes how the flowers are about to bloom and the leaves are light green - do i need to say more!?

wake up, spring limited edition | essence

essence have this new nail polish sets out that i have picked up at my local Clicks store.  I have decided to paint my nails with the second set called spring a-ling a-ling.  It consist of three nail polish colours.  The base colour are a shimmer  silver polish, then two jelly purple polishes.

essence|wake up spring |manicure

I have decided to paint all my fingers with the silver (shimmer) nail polish except my ring finger.  On my ring finger i have painted it with the darker shade sheer jelly polish.

Once all my finger was dry i have used the stickers that came out with this collection and picked two butterflies and placed it on my ring finger.

essence | the gel|  fame fetal

I have decided to give this mani a little twist by painting a lovely flower on my middle finger.  I've picked essence the gel called fame fatal (red) to paint the petals. for the crown i have simply used a nose ring sticker.

I have received a compliment from my mother for this design and i must admit i like this one two.
The flower design wasn't free painted at all. I'm not that good, but it's one of the designs from my stamping mat that i have purchased from Planet Nails.

To see all the other items in this wake up, spring! range you are welcome to read it here  where i have posted all the wonderful goodies that are in your store! Recently i have seen that all the stickers was sold out!

Take care,


9 comments: