© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 7 October 2020

My First Zoom Experience – Bramley Webinar

 Hello Ladies,

The year 2020 what can I say it’s been a year full of changes and different experiences and one of them are having meetings over the Internet like never before.

Recently I have received an invitation to attend a Webinar. I was very eager to attend since I totally love most of their products. If you have been a long time follower on my blog then you would know that!  


have to say that Bramley has made this a very interesting event. I have received a gift bag with a Bramley Mug and a Hot Chocolate (Hug in a Mug) what can a girl ask for, especially since we had such long icy cold winters. Then I also receive a Magnolia gift (mine was the deodorant).

I was excited but yet a bit worried – you know that famous saying “what could go wrong?” Well, let me assure your technology can be your best friend and also your worst nightmare. Since this would be my first webinar I had to install Zoom that was the easy part and to create an account. I had received all the information that is needed to join the meeting, but when I clicked on the link to join my screen just kept on processing for nearly 10 minutes and still, I could join! Then all I could was to shut down my device and log into Zoom and use the Meeting ID and Passcode. I was in and I nearly wanted to shout yeah I’m in at last.

Wasn’t long till I was asked a question, but they could hear me I at all and I didn’t know that  I was on mute. What a moment…

So to those of you who are still a Zoom virgin here are some pointers to you:

v  Install Zoom on your Computer or Laptop if you can – much better experience than
on your mobile.

v  If you can have a trial run with someone to get the feel of it – please do so, just to put your nerves at ease.

v  Rather use the Meeting ID and Passcode to join the meeting.

v  Make sure your lighting and background are suitable so that you would be seen more clearly by others. Yip, my background was clear, but my lightning not so much.

v  Lastly, remember to breathe.

What was my experience from attending this event? I know who the gorgeous ladies are that works at Bramley and learned about the new range that is being launched into stores as we speak.

I have to say that the box of goodies that we have received to open during the webinar are looking great and some of those do give me the happy dance like the tissue oil (I do have a story about a tissue oil, but I would leave that one for another day) and the spray.

Bramley, you sure do know how to keep me guessing I would have never thought that was an actual biscuit to eat! I thought it was a beauty product. I’m sure you are laughing right now!  I only realized that until I have done a sniffing test.  

Keep a watch on my IG and Facebook for my experience by using these products.

Stay well and keep safe ladies until we meet again,

Leanie  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment