© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Tuesday 15 March 2016

ESSENCE | HAPPY GIRLS ARE PRETTY | THE CHOCO SIDE OF LIFE

Good Morning beauties,

How are you all today? I'm reviewing the latest range from essence for you. I was so looking forward to this collection, but yet i could only managed to purchased the last colour in the range, I don't know about you, but with limited edition i always hope to purchase the whole collection. 

THE CHOCO SIDE OF LIFE 





COLLECTION: 

essence | Happy GIRLS ARE pretty | #06 THE CHOCO SIDE OF LIFE

COLOUR IN RANGE:

#01 Make me Smile
#02  happy girls rock
#03 enjoy the little things
#04 just happy!
#05 pretty you
#06 the choco side of life

PRODUCT CLAIM:

Quick drying • High gloss • nail polish for pretty manicured nails.

COLOUR:

This nail polish colour are brown, but it has very fine glitters to it, so when the rays of the sun shines of it it will give that extra sparkle to your freshly painted manicure.  The colour will sometimes lend to a slight silver-gray shade; it just depends on the lightning.

SWATCH:


FORMULA:

It's a thin formula - a bit runny, but not to much.

AVAILABILITY:

Clicks

PRICE:

ZAR: 34.95

MY PERSONAL VIEWPOINT: 

THE CHOCO SIDE OF LIFE are a lovely polish to wear during this time of the year, This products does justice to the essence product claim. It's the third day that i'm wearing this polish and thus far i haven't had any chips. I would have preferred if this limited edition would have also had a maxi brush like their the gel nail polish range.

PROS: 

☺ Quick drying time
☺ Lovely colour
☺ Affordable

CONS: 

☻ Limited Edition

RATING:

 4/5 ☺☺☺☺/☻

What are your favourite colour in this range? Have you tried it yet? Would like to know what you think of this edition.

Take care,











12 comments:

  1. Wow ! This one is stunning !!! I wish I got this one but as you mentioned, if you see it and like it with Essence Limited edition you need to buy it there and then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lynette! essence LE products are just so loveable!

      Delete
  2. Very nice - your notes on the shimmer and formula are really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Essence as a brand, but can't find them anywere near me. I'm usually not a big fan of brownish polishes but this I think I might like to wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes. This shade have also taken my by surprise.

      Delete
  4. This is a pretty chocolate brown color! Usually I have trouble wearing brown on my nails, but I really like the shimmer this one has! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate with tiny splinters of mint...yummy! Thank you, sweety!

      Delete
  5. i can never pull off the brown shades, which makes me sad because I love them! looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i'm very found of this particular shade and it's almost time for me to clean my nail for another nail mani, i don't have one chip at this stage, makes it so much more painful to remove it.

      Delete