© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Friday 11 March 2016

NATURE COLLECTION | PEACHES & CREAM FOAMBATH

Hello beauties,

Today I'm reviewing a product from Nature Collection.  It was a while ago (in January to be honest) when i have purchased this bubble bath and spotted this range in Pick n Pay. Just the name of this bubble bath were telling me hey, pick me!  So i did pick this one up - i mean "hello" peaches and cream sounds delicious!! So he went home with me that day, until i decided this week that i'm going to have a relaxed bath with this bottle of bubble bath, it just looks like cooldrink and wished i had some peaches too eat as well!

Do you also pick bubble bath's that sounds like something that you would want to drink or eat or i'm I the only one?






FLAVOURS IN RANGE: 
• Sea Breeze
• Pomegranate
• Forest Fern
• Peaches & Cream
• Vanilla & Ginger
• Kiwi 

PRODUCT CLAIM:
Non listed

 DESIGN/PACKAGING: 
The product comes in a clear white plastic bottle with a screw cap.
On the from of the bottle you'll find a label with the following information listed: 
• Company logo
• Scent of product
•Type of product
• Picture to display the scent of the product scent
• Bar-code
• Quantity
• List of ingredients
• Contact details 
At the back of the bottle the following details are printed: 
• Manufacturing date
• Best before date
• Batch Code

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 
No instructions listed 

TEXTURE: 
Liquid

QUANTITY:
1 Litre 

COLOUR:
Orange 

SCENT:
Peaches & Cream

AVAILABILITY: 
Pick n Pay 

PRICE:
R19.99

PERSONAL VIEW / PERFORMANCE:
I was on the hunt for a new bath product that are easy on the budget, but yet that would deliver a relaxed bath experience for me, since i like to have a babble bath where i just want to relax and unwind. So when i saw this product on the shelve and noticed the price i thought not bad at all, but would this product met my expectations? 
I looked at the different scents that are available and when i saw this one, i though "baby you are going home with me"  

Even my father looked at the bottle and told me, that looks so lovely, it's a pity you can't drink it, since it smells divine and for a man to say that - it's rare!  My dad doesn't ever say something like that at all regarding these type of things! 

So did i enjoy my bath experience!? Oh yes, i have and i'm so going to try out the other flavours of this range out at some point.  

RATING:
☺☺☺☺/☻

PROS/CONS:
☺ Lovely smell
☺ Local product 
☺ Afford-ability
☻ No indication of the quantity to be used for a bath session. 
☻ No Social Media contact details 

Have you seen these foam baths in Pick n Pay? Have you tried it yet? I would love to hear what you think of it! 

Till next time, 



8 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! Haven't seen them as yet and at R19.99 for a liter that's a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw them at two different Pick n Pay stores where i live. Oh yes it's a real bargain deal!

      Delete
  2. I also haven't seen them as yet,will definitely go pop in at PNP today to check it out,who can pass up on such a huge deal ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's available at the PnP in your area. I would like to know what scent of foam bath you have decided to purchase.

      Delete
  3. I'm also obsessed with body products that smell like food lol this looks and sounds like it smelled delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hehe, it does sounds like you want to grab some real peaches and cream with this purchase!

      Delete