© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Wednesday 11 July 2018

Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolates Limited Edition #JoyOfaNewKind

Hello Chocolate Lovers,

I can now finally inform you of what I have thought of the Cadbury Limited Edition Chocolates that had everybody hunting for them in the shops! No Jokes!  I had such a difficult time to purchase these limited chocolates, but I can tell you it was worth the hunt...

Cadbury Limited edition slab chocolates Joy of a new kind



Cadbury Caramilk inspired by PS
Cadbury caramilk confection with crispy rice flakes
The Cadbury Caramilk P.S was the second one that I have spotted in the shops!  I know that the P.S Chocolate are my Dad's favourite and I like it too, so I thought that Mmm this might be a good one to enjoy.

Cadbury Caramilk with P.S


Sadly I was a bit disappointed with this one.  It taste good, but some of the pieces in the chocolate got stuck in the back of my throat so I have to eat something after this. Maybe it's just me, since my parents liked it and I didn't hear any complaints from them.
Cadbury Dairy Milk with Crunchie
Dairy Milk, milk chocolate with honeycomb pieces

I really LOVE my Crunchie's! Why? Simply, because it's honeycomb! Duh! Ok, all jokes aside I like the texture of the caramel chunks in this chocolate. To be honest this chocolate only lasted for two days! It's a miracle, since I normally finish a chocolate in just one day!


Dairy Milk with Crunchie Limited Edition Chocolate


My dad had a taste of this one  with me and for him this one was a bit too sweet, but then he's not supposed to be eating sweet things, since he's a diabetic. That means more for me to enjoy and I have enjoyed every little crumble of this delicious chocolate...

Cadbury Dairy Milk Astros
Cadbury Dairy Milk, milk chocolate with candy & chocolate coated biscuit bites
I have to be honest here, firstly I fell in love with Astros when I was still in school and that was years ago! So when this limited Cadbury Chocolate was on the shelve I was so lucky! Really lucky, since it was the last one too. I think that it was my luck, since it was hidden underneath the other limited chocolates and it didn't even bothered me that it was broken. Ok, I was a bit sad about it, but I still purchased it. If I have to go hunting again for this particular chocolate slab it would be like going to a mini black Friday sale.  People went crazy shopping for these limited ones and many people was totally gaga over this one from the shops in my area!

Cadbury Dairy Milk with Astros Limited Edition Chocolate

I have eaten these three from the four limited edition chocolates and I have to confess that the  Cadbury Chocolate inspired by Astros was my favourite one from them all!


Dear Cadbury, I just want to tell you that I really enjoyed this chocolate so much that I would really appreciate if you would consider by making this one part of your regular range of slabs in the near future.  I would really appreciated it so much. My heart are pumping with pure chocolate love for this one! Sincerly, Leanie 
So my dear chocolate lovers there you have it!

What was your favourite from this limited edition chocolates?
Could you manage to taste one of these yet?

Stay sweet,


No comments:

Post a Comment