© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Johnson's Body Care | Vita-Rich | Replenishing Soap

Hello there! 

Today I want to talk about soap, yes soap. You do know what soap is and to be honest there are so many brands with their different ranges and aromas out on the market.  

If you are anything like me I tend to change. Once the soap that I have used are finished I want something else a different aroma or sometimes if I want to use a product that must fulfill a specific role in my beauty regime. 

In this post I want to share my finding of the Johnson's Body Care Vita-Rich Replenishing Soap with raspberry extract. 

Johnson's Body Care Vita-Rich Replenishing Soap

RANGE: Replenishing | PRICE: R 9.95 | AVAILABLE AT: Clicks 


Johnson's are an household name and I have used some of their other products before and I have seen in the media way back when this range was being released  and I was so intrigued with this from the moment go. To view the other product in this particular range that are on offer click here 

I have decided to test the bar soap out for a couple of reasons. Bar-soaps we mainly use it to wash our hands with. My parents are pretty old school in this regard especially my Dad and I love my berries. 
Those that you bot enjoy bar soaps you are not excluded they do offer this in a body wash. 

Replenishing range with raspberry extract. Raspberries are incredibly rich in antioxidants and also contain anthocyanins, which are responsible for the beautiful bright colour of raspberries – and these anthocyanins reportedly do the same for your skin. They’re also high in Vitamin C, which helps to repair cells in your body – including your skin cells. Apart from the very many beauty-related benefits of this super fruit, I have to be honest and say that what originally made me fall in love with the Replenishing range is definitely the beautiful, fruity scent.

PRODUCT CLAIM



PRODUCT SWATCH: 

Johnson's Body Care | Vita-Rich | Replenishing Soap | Product Swatch

MY EXPERIENCE

As you clearly can note in my product swatch photo I have used the soap for a couple of times already and I can tell you with a clear conscious that I do like this soap.  It smells amazing. Fruity flavours are my favourite aroma for a soap. Fear not it's not over powering at all and the smell doesn't last the whole day at all. 

My skin din't dry out like some other soaps do. Lathers really well up into a creamy foam and my hands feels so soft, smooth and moisturized afterwards. Next time I'm going to test it out unto my whole body and I'm sure I'm going to love it. 

Have you used any of Johnson's bar soaps?  If so, please leave me a note in the comments and tell me what was your opinion. 

Remember to keep your hands clean at all times, 








No comments:

Post a Comment