© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Sunday 4 February 2018

Labello Vanilla Buttercream Caring Lip Balm

Good Morning,

Recently I have received the new Labello Vanilla Buttercream Caring Lip Balm from Rubybox to test and review.

Labello Vanilla Buttercream Caring Lip Balm

If you know me really well, you know that I do enjoy my Ice-Creams especially in the Summertime and the Vanilla flavour are always my number one brand, since  I know it would be anywhere available. So I was looking forward to try out the new flavour from Labello.

Mostly I wear lip balms everyday of my life. It's so quick to apply and it care and protect my lips and it's the one product that I always have in my handbag and at my desk.

The new lip balm from Labello have an extra care formulation with Shea Butter and natural oils which delegates with Vanilla aroma. Labello Vanilla Buttercream will immediately care for your lips and leave them deeply moisturize and smooth. 
According to the statement above I can tell you that my lips felt smooth and moisturised.  You can purchase these lip balm at Dis-Chem for R23.95.

Take care of your lips beauties,

*This product was sent to me from Rubybox to test and review.


12 comments:

  1. I suffer from extremely dry lips - but this is such an amazing everyday throw in your purse lipbalm. Really like it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always keep one inside my bedside drawer. Before i go to bed i just put some lip balm on.

      Delete
  2. This sounds delightful. I'm obsessed with lip balms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have a rather big collection of lip balms and this one does smell so tempting to lick my lips.

      Delete
  3. It sounds yummy! I like hearing about all the new to me brands from the other side of the world from you. I love your blog's new look and name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a continual lip balm wearer - addiction? need? love? It's all the same to me. :) This sounds nice, I love vanilla as well (ice cream too!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love vanilla ice cream but have a hard time with vanilla scented things so I think I pass on this. But other Labello products I've tried have been really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that you do have enjoyed some other Labello range products. These a flavour for every person.

      Delete
  6. Ek het nou onlangs hierdie een gebruik. Ek moet egter noem dat die geur baie aangenaam is en dat dit strelend op my lippe is. Ek gebruik dit veral saans voordat ek gaan slaap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Letitia, ek is verheug om te hoor dat jy dit so strelend vind. Baie bly daaroor. Geniet.

      Delete