© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Sunday 23 April 2017

Cetaphil: Gentle Cleansing Lotion

Hello Beauties,

How are you all doing on this warm Sunday afternoon? I must admit that i really wouldn't mind for some colder weather to arrive, since i just feel so lazy the last couple of weeks! I really adore the colder seasons of the year!!  Just to think about the hot drinks like Hot Chocolate's with Marsmellows and to cuddle up in bed with a really good book or listening to the radio. Spending the weekend in your favourite winter pj's. The absolutely favourite part are to have a WARM bubble bath with some candles burning, hopefully by that time we will had some serious winter rains by then!  

I have received the Cetaphil Gently Cleaning Lotion from Home Testers to review this product. At first i haven't known about this brand before, but after that i have seen many products from this brand and it's one of those products that many rave about it and i had some extra of these products that i had shared with my friends and i received great feedback from them.

Cetaphil: Gentle Cleansing Lotion

BRAND: Cetaphil  PRODUCT: Gently Cleansing Lotion VOLUME: 250 ml PRICE: R152,95 AVAILABILITY: Clicks

MY VIEWPOINT / EXPERIENCE:

 What i like about this product is that i can use this product all year long, i don't have to use another product for a different season. Furthermore I like the fact that i can remove eye make-up with it.  I know that some state it's not a make remover, but when i have to remove eye make-up from my eyes i'm very careful with the products that i use around my eyes. Recently i had to test out an eye shadow that was from a brand that i know, but just that their eye shadow aren't that great or it could be due that i had a bad batch and i have turned immediately to this bottle that was at hand and it removed it completely.

Another reason why this products are great that you can also use it without water, so it makes a lovely product to take with you when you are on holiday or a get away weekend or  like one of my friends that had to stay in hospital and she could use this to clean her face.

Cetaphil Gently Cleansing Lotion - product view

It's such a great product to use. I like to use this product at the end of the day to remove all the gunk from my face and i can feel that my face feels clean and smooth. At the bottom i have listed two ways of how you can use this product. Personally i prefer to use it without water, since every drop of water counts and this product are just super easy to use and my face doesn't feel dry, itchy or sticky.

"This product are really for everyone one to use".  
You only need a little bit of product and it really goes along way. Use it sparingly. 

Cetaphil gentle Cleansing Lotion is the ideal choice for: 
  • All skin types, all ages, all season 
  • Sensitive skin, Sensitive skin may be due to medical or climatic conditions. 
  • removing eye make-up
  • Contact lens wearers 
Directions: 

Test on small area of skin before use. 

With water: 
Apply to skin, gently massage. Will not lather like soap/ Rinse. Unlike soap, your skin will not be left feeling dry and tight. 

Without water
Apply to the skin, gently massage, wipe of excess. A thin film will remain on your skin, giving an additional moisturizing effect. 

For external use only 
If the cleanser gets into your eyes or, if irritation occurs, flush with water.  Store below 25'C out of direct sunlight. 

I would like to know if you have heard about this product and if so have you used it yet? what are your thoughts...

Stay beautiful Beauties!

8 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about this product. I use their moisturizer. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, so glad to hear there are more people that like this brand!

      Delete
  2. I still haven't tried Cetaphil but I definitely need to try the Gentle Cleanser. Last night my Micellar Water didn't completely remove my eye makeup & the cleanser I'm testing can't be used on my eyes. This sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that you want to give this product a try. Once you used it your self, please let me know what your thoughts are.

      Delete
  3. I think I'm the only person who has never tried Cetaphil. :-0 I KNOW, RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are never too late to test some of their products out, rather late than never hey!?

      Delete