© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Friday 28 April 2017

BRAMLEY | Diamonds: Hand & Nail Cream and Tissue Oil Set / Body Butter

Hello Beauties,

Today i want to focus on all the wonderful Mother's out there! Even those that are reading this post right now.  I want to tell you that you are a wonderful person,because a Mother would always be there for her child! A Mother's love are unconditional. You are there on the days when you child needs a hug, a listening ear etc. I hope that you will have a wonderful day the 14th May, it's a day that are there to show that we love for everything that you do for us. 

To all my readers that aren't Mother's i want you to take the time to think about what an impact our Mom plays in our lives.  She's are always there for us from the first moment we took our first breath of life, the first baby steps we took as we have grow older our  relationship have changed with our Mother's, but we will always cherish for what she have done during our whole life. 

Can you remember the many times that she have packed our lunch boxes for school, wash our clothes, cooked a delicious meal that she have made with love. 

Sunday, 14 May are a day that we show our love to them and what better way than to treat her with a lovely products from Bramley. 

Bramley | Diamonds: Hand & Nail Cream and Tissue Oil Set + Body Butter
BRAND: Bramley | RANGE: Diamonds | PRODUCT: Body Butter | PRICE: R14.99 | VOLUME: 250 ml | AVAILABILITY: Pep Stores 

Diamonds: Body Butter
Body Butter

PRODUCT CLAIM

This buttery emoillient is a powerful moisturiser and can be used on hands and feet. rich in Vitamin E and Bio-Pharm Oil, this intensive formulation will nourish, moisturise and protect.  

MY EXPERIENCE

I can honestly tell you that the body Butter are so great. I have used this butter on my feet. Yes you have read correctly. You can use this body butter on your feet and i can tell you that even your little toe would be happy.  Last night i have used this cream on my feet just before i went to sleep and my feet felt smooth like a baby bum in the morning.  I really do like a product that you can used on your whole body from your hands till you feet. 

It's a prefect gift that you can give your Mom especially, since Winter are on our door steps and our skin needs that extra pampering so a body Butter would be an excellent choice. 

PRODUCT: Hand & Nail Cream and Tissue Oil Set | PRICE: R 24.99 

Bramley: Diamonds Tissue Oil
Tissue Oil


Tissue oil's are one of my favourite products that i have discovered this year. It's suitable for all skin types.  You can apply it daily unto your skin, just be careful that it doesn't come into contact with broken skin.  Previously I've also written a post about tissue oil from Bramley the Pink Blossom fragrance and you are most welcome to read that post here . 

Tissue oil's are so great to keep our skin healthy and silky smooth. Those that don't know tissue oil it's  also great to use for scars and stretch marks. 

I'm amazed with tissue oil's and i will always use them, since it's a product that i can use straight after a relaxing bath and it absorbs really well unto my skin and my skin doesn't feel oily afterwards and my skin have   a healthy glow. 

PRODUCT CLAIM: 

This nourishing Body Oil with Vitamin E and Bio-Pharm oil, will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and delightfully fragranced with an added touch of shimmer for that overall dazzling radiance. 

USAGE DIRECTIONS: 

Dispense a small amount onto the palm of the hand.  Gently massage all over body to leave skin feeling beautifully soft and moisturised. 

Diamonds: Hand & Nail Cream
Hand & Nail Cream
I just love a good hand and nail cream. Our hands are exposed to so many surfaces that we touch including water that tries out the moisture from our hands. 

PRODUCT CLAIM

Rich in Vitamin E oil and Bio-Pharm oil, this warmly scented luxurious hand and nail cream helps to nourish, moisturise and caress. 

USAGE DIRECTION

Apply to the palm of your hands as often as required and massage until fully absorbed. 

MY EXPERIENCE

My hands was feeling soft and really moisturised afterwards.  

Show you Mother some love this coming Mother's Day by simply giving her something that you know she would love. 

Keep well, 





* Bramley Cosmetics have send me these products to review* 

13 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand! I absolutely love body butters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amber thank you for visiting my blog. I've written in the past a few times about Bramley products so your welcome to check them out. I think that you wont know much about them, since it's a South African brand. Glad to hear that you enjoy using body butters.

      Delete
  2. I have never heard of tissue oil in my life! Wow. And I love that the body butter isn't took greasy to use on hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what i like about this product that you can use it for so many parts on your body. Makes it the idea product to take with you on Holiday. Butters are a must during the colder seasons of the year!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I like the sound of that, you sound like me! I was also in the beginning what the hell are the fuss about a tissue oil, but until you've used it - you wont be turning back.

      Delete
  4. You are right about mothers. Mine has been gone for a very long time. Sad. But back to your post. I wish we had Bramley here. I love the look of all the Bramley products you review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. I'm so sorry to hear that about your Mother.

      Delete
  5. These sound lovely. Unfortunately, my mother is a toxic individual and not capable of the love and support that a mother should provide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Jen that so sad to hear. I do hope that you had a Mother figure to look up too during the years.

      Delete
  6. I have never heard of this brands. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that i could expose you to a fantastic brand that would everyone's budget.

      Delete