© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Friday 23 September 2016

HPB PRESENTS: SWEET AS CANDY PARTY PRINCESS BY ESSENCE

Hello beauties,

How are you all doing? It's almost the weekend and time to just relax and to forget about the week!

I couldn't believe that the year are almost over - just 3 more months? Another shocker for me was that i only took part in the HPB Group challenge last year!  Their was always something that needed more attention that i just could not take part in it. I hope that i will be able to complete this challenge!

The general theme for this post are "Glitter topper" and i was like yeah!  Just perfect for me, since i have many glitter toppers and we are headed towards Summer.



Some while back i have purchased these two wonder summer shades from Clicks and they are so perfect, especially when the sun are shining on them.


I started of with essence the gel base coat and then i applied three even coats of #05 sweet as candy the gel nail polish. I do like the colour on it's own, but i wanted to add some glam to my nails and what would be the ideal polish to use as a topper? No other than #07 party princess !


It's just so feminine and a perfect colour for everyday use.



What are you waiting for grab some beautiful pastel shades for this Summer and jazz them up with a bit of glitter and you are ready! TIP: To remove any glitter nail polish just use a cotton pad and wet them with nail polish remover and soak them a little bit, otherwise you will struggle to remove the glitter polish.

Have you used any glitter nail polishes from essence? Please tell me what are your favourite one?

Have a glam weekend!













10 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with a bit of pink! I have a couple of Essence polishes, but haven't quite got round to trying them yet x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should Becca, essence products are always good quality and such lovely colours.

      Delete
  2. Yes I have to post mine too! Great chance to use glitters that I never wear anymore! Pretty combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i think that Summer time are just the right time for glitters and flakies.

      Delete
  3. I love the colour combo here. (And the background for the polish photo too ! So cute !)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lynette. I love my felt placemat, just wished had a bigger size of it!

      Delete
  4. Two beautiful polishes :) I love essence polish so cheap and good formula x

    ReplyDelete