© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Sunday 3 January 2016

FAVOURITE PRODUCTS OF 2015


Good day beauties,

I hope that everyone had a good rest and had the opportunity to spend some quality time with their loved ones.

It's my first post for the New Year of 2016 and i'm going to share My favourite products from last year and i think that some of these products you would enjoy using them yourself!




Lux Sheer Twilight Body Wash are still one of my favourite body washes.

The smell are just so great and it makes me feel relaxed and makes my skin feel silky smooth.  It also moisturize my skin at the same time!

Want to read my first impression of this product then you can read it here



I have to tell you Zam Buk Cherry Lip Balm  are one of my favourite lip balms that have actually taken care of my lips that just would heal my dry and cracked lip that i was having!

The smell of the lip balm are wonderful!  I still use this lip Balm when i feel that my lips are getting dry and it works wonderfully on my lips!

You can read my first impression of the Lip balm here

The only downside for me about this product are that i struggle some times to open the container.


Everyone loves to walk into a room that just smells great!
Oh So Heavenly Scentsations Vivacious Violet Room Mist does answer the question for me.  It's a New Year and if you haven't tried this one out yet why not?  You can read my first impression of the Room Mist here

The tempting floral fragrance infusion is perfectly balanced with notes of raspberry champagne, lily and sun-kissed apple.
The statement above are just what i needed to hear to have purchased the product and i wasn't disappointed and  then again i love any fragrance with berries in  them!





The Lavender Hill Bath Pack are one of my favourite relaxing product of 2015.  You are more than welcome to read my detailed post of each product from the bath pack in my blog post here

I would say that the product from this pack that are my number one product are the Essential Lavender Oil. 

They don't say for no reason that dynamite comes in small packages, since this little bottle have so many great benefits.  If you are struggling to fall asleep i would suggest you try this product for yourself.  Some night i just couldn't sleep and i add two drops on my pillow and i was soon fast asleep. I really had a good night sleep.

Do you have a headache? You don't have to grab a tablet to cure the pain just grab this little bottle and massage a little oil into your temples and soon your headache will settle down.

Having sore muscles? I was having a terrible pain in my leg that i had to drag my leg, since the pain was just too much for me to walk and i massage my whole leg with it and after a few uses i didn't have any sore muscles in my leg.  You might say, but why not use medicine instead?  My answer would be simple "nature are the best medicine and it works on the long run much better"


I really enjoy painting my nails and some times i like to be creative and what better way then to make dots on your nails with these dotting tools from Planet Nails.

If you want to see my first nail art post that i've used my dotting tools than you can read the post here



I sincerely hope that some of these products would make your year a little more enjoyable!

Till next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment