© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Sunday 7 June 2015

OH SO HEAVENLY: POMEGRANATE & ROSEHIP OIL ~ JUICY BODY SPRITZER

Good afternoon everyone!

I hope that everyone is enjoying the beautiful sunny day today, since this last week were pretty much cold here in Cape Town!




Today I want to brag a little about this product from Oh So Heavenly called the Pomegranate & Rose hip ~ Juicy Body Spritzer. Last month we celebrated Mother’s day and I wanted to spoil my mom with something that she needs.  I went down the aisle in Clicks where all the Oh So Heavenly products are.  The surely don’t call themselves Oh SO Heavenly for nothing there products are so wonderful, but to choose the correct one for my mom were at first a little bit tricky.  What would I get!? So I decided on a body spritzer.  I tested a few in the store, but when I saw this one and smelled it!  I just loved this little bottle!  Boy oh boys the scent is fantastic!! Big thumps up from me!!

On Mother’s day I gave my present to my mom.  She was surprised to have received a gift and when she squirt on herself she liked it!  No wonder they say you must always but something that you would like to receive to give it to someone else.  

Have you used this brand from Oh So Heavenly yet?  Would really like to know what you thought about it!

Take care & enjoy the sunny days that are still left before winter arrives in full swing! 


2 comments:

  1. I love the smell of Pomegrate.. No idea how I missed this one in Clicks, will have to go look over the long weekend for this smell.

    ReplyDelete