© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Thursday 28 May 2015

Good stuff: The skincare Company – “star & away”

Hi there!

I hope that everyone will enjoy the coming weekend! J

In today’s market people are searching for good quality products that are cheap, but also of a good quality.  So I've purchased this bottle of body fragrance at Pick ’n Pay and it’s from GOOD STUFF: THE SKINCARE COMPANY. The one that I’ve bought are “star & away”. 



From the moment I smelled the aroma I was swept away – it’s a product that are radiant, alluring & caressing! I've received compliments from people while i was wearing this body mist and WHO doesn't like receiving compliment. 

I would recommend this product for older teenagers and young adults.

It’s a heavenly combination of rich florals, resting on a warm heart of woods, amber, musk & vanilla.  A little bit of heaven on earth – as simple as that.

Feel free to spray it all over your body, it’s best to spray it after bath or shower.  You can also spray your pillow with it and be swept away with the stars…

Another reason why i love this product:
 ♥ It’s been manufactured in South Africa
 ♥ Weren’t tested on animals
 ♥ The bottle are 100% recycling


Feel free to like their Facebook page at: Good Stuff and Co 

I would love to hear from you what you think of it.  Have you tried this product yet? 


No comments:

Post a Comment