© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Monday 2 March 2015

OH SO HEAVENLY ~ DREAM ESCAPES "CITY BREAKS"

Good Morning!

Years ago my sister introduced me to Oh So Heavenly products and I must say that they are really that - heavenly!  I'm sure most of you have already heard about them at least, if not check out the web site here. They have stunning ranges to choose from! :-D

Oh So Heavenly | Hand Cream | Dream Escapes |City Breaks | On The Go


The Oh So Heavenly product that I'm currently use are "Dream Escapes - City Breaks "On the Go" Hand Cream. 

So why do i like this cream?

☺ Smells great - simply ♥ love it!
☺ Perfect size fit into your handbag.
☺ It's affordable
☺ Suitable for all skin types and every day use.
☺ It's a fast absorbing hand cream.
 
Why have i decided to buy this product? 

When i saw the product on the shelve it grabbed my attention immediately and i've read the following inscription. 

" On the Go Hand Cream is enriched with Vitamin C, Jojoba Oil and Panthenol to deeply moisturise for soft and supple hands and cuticles.  say "Ciao! - hello" to your new handbag essential! " 

I'm extremely happy about this product, since it takes great care of my cuticles that i neglect from time to time. 



Till next time, 








No comments:

Post a Comment