© Content by Léanie Foot 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @bluepoinsettia_za

Saturday 11 July 2015

TIP TOP: MANGO TANGO ~ SWATCHES & REVIEW

Good morning beauties, 

I trust that each one of you had a peaceful rest and you are ready to face the day! ☺ 

This would be my first nail blog post and review and i hope that you all would leave a comment what you'll thought about it. Anyway, here goes my attempt! 

I've decided to paint my nails from Tip Top Mango Tango color, since it's winter here in South Africa and only in some days we have sunny days, but most of them are so cold or a little bit rainy. 




I've taken this photo when I was lucky enough to have some sunshine that day!  I just love the way the sun brings the color out!  I'm also the kind of girl that likes bright colors; it just brighten the mood!  If you like orange, and want something that really stands out, this is the color for you!


I bought this color at Clicks recently so you might be lucky to get this one, if you haven't done so already! ☺ 

To make sure that they still had it in stock I've checked out the webpage of Clicks, since i know that TipTop have closed down last year and Clicks have bought all the stock from them, i would suggest get the colors that you still want to buy. 


Tip Top’s Mango Tango is a stunning, metallic, neon orange polish. It is opaque in two coats.  It lasted a good solid week, before it started to chip. didn't have any staining with this color when I removed it and I loved the way it looked on my pale skin. 

Till next time, 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely orange and it definitely looks good on you :)
    Love your background with the flower in it... perfect match for your manicure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment. I agree the colour are great!

      Delete